Erm...Hi?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Finally I'm not that weird lady standing on her own in the corner smelling of wee and muttering something about kittens whilst people laugh and point anymore, you have taken that trophy off me and for that I will be forever grateful, hello.
My Cat don`t smell of wee! He spends more time cleaning hiself than most women !. I`m very happy to hug & kiss him and as a matter of fact it`s Dogs which are likely to smell more as they enjoy rolling in fresh Cow pat etc. Then they will slobber all over everyone ,dribbling slime into ones face and mouth .They also carry a nasty disease which can cause children to go blind .
Btw ,i also love dogs :)

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My Cat don`t smell of wee! He spends more time cleaning hiself than most women !. I`m very happy to hug & kiss him and as a matter of fact it`s Dogs which are likely to smell more as they enjoy rolling in fresh Cow pat etc. Then they will slobber all over everyone ,dribbling slime into ones face and mouth .They also carry a nasty disease which can cause children to go blind .
Btw ,i also love dogs :)
She was talking about herself smelling of wee, not the cats you banana. It's a joke. Probably perpetuated by men who couldn't get the attention off the woman with 13 cats living with her, because they are lovely, and unlike men, they take care of themselves, and usually smell a lot better. Lmao

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She was talking about herself smelling of wee, not the cats you banana. It's a joke. Probably perpetuated by men who couldn't get the attention off the woman with 13 cats living with her, because they are lovely, and unlike men, they take care of themselves, and usually smell a lot better. Lmao

I think it depends a lot on whether the Cat is a House cat or an Outdoor cat. Ours sleeps in the house but for anything else he goes out into our garden. I once went to a house to get a cat for someone and the house reeked of smells ,but those Cats were living in the house.

Back