Do you believe in marriage for life?

Do you believe in marriage for life?

• I'd rather have a marriage that lasted 35+ years.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I'd rather have 5 marriages lasting 7 years each.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My job isn't a registered member though. Surely?
You have told everyone in chat what your work is so it`s no longer in the Private domain eh ?
Have i ever mentioned a word about your family ? who i don`t know ? tell the truth for once you`ll be forgiven then .

P

Percy666

No wonder you have deleted most of your posts as the " abuse " you claim isn't moderated comes from your keyboard. If you were serious about leaving, you would just log out and not come back instead of this attention seeking hysteria

P

Percy666

so much for leaving wb ... as for having nothing to hide, people who have nothing to hide don't delete all their posts on every thread.

Are you off?

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes with a loyal loving Stork, he can bring the baby's too... I will put butter on the roof so he slips and falls down :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And you allowed your mrs name in there, what's the difference?
Don`t be a prick ! i don`t mind about my wife`s name being known but she`s not a registered member of this site so she shouldn`t be slated as if she was . Don`t you understand the difference yet ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've deleted all my posts on this thread (and on other threads, where possible).
I would like my account deleted as there is no longer a possibility to do so from one's account.
The reason why I'm typing this in here and not sending a private pm to the administrator is because I am genuine and have nothing to hide.

There's a variety of apparently deranged individuals/trolls who use this site.

Moderators are basically useless (here and in the rooms).

I don't want to be part of a community which isn't properly regulated (in my opinion) and abuse is just either ignored or one actually gets banned for complaining about it.

I've already been there yrs ago on a different site and I have no intention of going back to that situation.
It's a no win situation.

Please delete this account once you've read my post.

Thanks.
Here here ,you have my heartfelt sympathy . You can`t expect all the mods to be fair minded as they are also chatters and have friends on this site who they lean towards.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I see administrator is online - Wish he'd just delete my account instead of just sitting there watching.
I`m not sure but i think it`s possible to delete your account by going into your own Profile (top right on this page ?)

P

Percy666

The mods have an impossible job don't they, if they over moderate they are closing down debates, if they under moderate they are accused of being biased. Providing threads don't talk about children, incest etc which the supposed "victim" brought up, the arguments run their natural course. A thread that was discussing marriage has basically been hijacked by a poster bringing up topics which have no place on any forum- no wonder she has deleted her posts.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just re-checked the title of this Thread and ,to be honest ,the past few pages have nothing to do with the title !! I know who started the highjack and wish he`d post something on my Thread ( about members family sometimes being used in a derogatory manner by chatters ) and get the f*** off this thread !

P

Percy666

Indeed.. in any event Im sure you would agree people accusing others of laughing at handicapped kids is below the belt on any forum

B

Bad_Influence

Don`t be a prick ! i don`t mind about my wife`s name being known but she`s not a registered member of this site so she shouldn`t be slated as if she was . Don`t you understand the difference yet ?.
And I don’t mind ppl knowing the job I do, but it’s not a member of the site so by your own criteria, is off limits for abuse. You can’t have one without the other

P

Percy666

Who accused who?

And where is this piece of writing?

You've deleted it. You have implied I was part of a circle of trolls on another forum laughing about disabled kids etc which doesn't just contravene site rules but probably legal ones. I haven't a clue what vile crap you have seen on another forum, you say you have reported it which any sane person would do yet you bring it into an argument over sexism trying to falsely demonise me and portray yourself as a victim.. it's absolutely pathetic.

P

Percy666

You left ( because you were banned) long before I joined the site you keep banging on about. I know you by name as it has been mentioned on the boards, how else would I know who you are ? If you associate with people that have trolled you over your mothers death, that's your problem.. what has that got to do with me and why are you mentioning it? You're an attention seeker who has stated she is leaving yet still posting away, says she has nothing to hide yet deletes her posts and by definition a troll by throwing baseless accusations at people not having a clue who anyone is as you have asked me numerous times not knowing. If you can't argue a thread relating to marriage / sexism without ranting on about disabled children and mothers deaths maybe you are right to leave as you aren't stable

P

Percy666

Don't you think it's time to give it a rest with either sharing accounts or drinking and posting lies in here as you have no idea of what had been posted last night..
You're just making things up as you go along - You're either not the same person that was online last night or if you are you must have either been drunk last night or drunk now as you don't recall what my posts were about.

Just give it a rest with this sick garbage of accusing me of accusing others of laughing at handicapped kids otherwise I'll get the internet police on you.
I don't drink, you're mentally unstable and a liar. Are you saying your posts weren't talking about handicapped children that you deleted last night? Go and get the " internet police" , tell them you are posting about such topics on a forum , deleting the messages , stating you wish to leave yet posting ad-infinitum.

The reality is you responded to a picture of Murdoch with his wife in a rage accusing me of sexism , trolling etc. After replying your accusations descended into the gutter going from sexism into all manner of vile subjects which shows how your mind operates

Back