Do you believe in love at first sight?

B

Bad_Influence

Now Omiga you can see what you have been trying to mean all evening :) they ARE trolls :D and also tribal yobs too :) They accuse you of picking on "inoffensive " women on this site ? lolol :) Do they really know what they are on about ?

Your new friend is called OMEGA, he won’t be impressed that you can’t even spell his name right. Though it does prove my point on your inability to read.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your new friend is called OMEGA, he won’t be impressed that you can’t even spell his name right. Though it does prove my point on your inability to read.
I`m sure he will be able to understand what i have written without the need for a translator , don`t you ?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (61).gif

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Alas, this is just another thread that has been adulterated by the endless plethora of REAL internet trolls. If you cannot contribute to the topic, then I suggest that you refrain from petty squabbling. Better still, start your own thread and squabble on that! It will at least achieve something if you DO avoid the more sensible discussions/debates.
:rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Alas, this is just another thread that has been adulterated by the endless plethora of REAL internet trolls. If you cannot contribute to the topic, then I suggest that you refrain from petty squabbling. Better still, start your own thread and squabble on that! It will at least achieve something if you DO avoid the more sensible discussions/debates.

Thank you for that little snippet of hypocrisy.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Thank you for that little snippet of hypocrisy.

Thus spoke probably the most hypocritical of said trolls. UNBELIEVABLE hypocrisy! Now concentrate your utterly futile efforts on Omega. Witless fool!

B

Bad_Influence

Just delete your comments. You know how those ‘information gatherers’ operate. (Thanks for that little gem, it did make me laugh)
What makes you believe anyone would care enough what you think, to retain a what you type, especially on here?

B

Bad_Influence

You'd be surprised - you seem very naive.

It's not only about what one thinks, it's about any aspect of one's life, any personal information the 'information gatherers' can get their hands on.

Personal information can be anything that tells the reader what they're about - even taste in music, films, books, etc.

Oh I’m not naive, just that I don’t worry about someone knowing anything typed here. I never type anything here that could be used against me, and neither have you. You just seem to live your life in a bubble of paranoia, that’s a scary place to be.

TopCat1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was once struck by that particular bolt. I drunk’th of the cup and did find its sweet liqueur most intoxicating.

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i thought omega was fish fingers lol well this exciting chat site loses half its regulars through o2 and i suspect the guest trolls buses must be arriving by the dozen pmsl

S

Scotsbabe2020

am in love lol its been a while for us, would say its out dated now lmao

Back