Do you believe in love at first sight?

B

Bad_Influence

How To Make Friends And Influence People by Omega. I don’t think it’ll be a beat-seller.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's sad isn't it ,

I have memories of walking these stairwells ,

Do you want a sofa or a full department store ?
I am after seat that will hold me and a small dog lol something like a love seat have u seen them?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm not trying to stir the pot, well, actually, I am!

but, I too have been called 'male', when, in my profile, it is unstated. Not that it should make any difference of course. But, it fucking does.

And then there was something about fish and being eaten o_O just word salad.

wooden spoons. aren't they cute.
tiny spoons 2.jpeg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Read:

There are lots of traces on these forums of the nasty trolls I mentioned previously.
Obviously, I have no proof, how could I, I can't see where they are typing from (their IPs).

What disturbs me even more, is that apparently, women (that is if they are really women and not men posing as women) are also part of this sick ring of weirdos.

But then again anything could be possible - Just think of Myra and Fred .

In the end it all comes out in the wash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then hells replied to me

To which I replied:

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for your input - But I was actually referring to something that happened in the past, on a different site, of which I have found traces on this site, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does 'I have found traces on this site' mean, Mr or Mrs Clever Clogs?

Does it mean I was referring to women on this site?

I don't see me mentioning women on this site, do you?

You're either a bunch of thickos or trolling me.

Your choice.

I'm not sure how I'm going to explain this, as I think I typed the above in very simple english - If someone doesn't understand, they obviously have a problem with reading and processing what's been written.
What did i type to you which required that response Amigo?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Ohhh dear ! here we go . Fill the page with huge poster cartoons and screw the thread right up .Two of my threads were deleted by ?? due to the thread spoilers and she is one of them .
And ur one of ukchats most pathetic grovelling sad old men... shame u have nothing better to do that sh** stir isnt it grandad. Now run along and annoy someone else cause ur feckin boring spilling the same crap constantly

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And ur one of ukchats most pathetic grovelling sad old men... shame u have nothing better to do that sh** stir isnt it grandad. Now run along and annoy someone else cause ur feckin boring spilling the same crap constantly
Now Omiga you can see what you have been trying to mean all evening :) they ARE trolls :D and also tribal yobs too :) They accuse you of picking on "inoffensive " women on this site ? lolol :) Do they really know what they are on about ?

Back