Do you argue more on forums than you do in your real life?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've popped into the chat rooms a few times during the day recently to see what i'm missing, not a lot it would seem, because there was very little chatting going on, certainly no arguing. Maybe it's a night time thing, If I get a chance i'll drop by. I'll sithee (i'll see you there?) ;)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Groundhog day.

Can I just point out, that most posters on the forum (I have no idea about what goes on in the chatrooms) have no knowledge or even interest in what happened years ago between two posters who obviously dont get on.

Bringing it up in various threads is boring.
NO. You can't... F.cuk off you pretentious old hag.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don't argue. I win

You do not have to argue. Just make people feel, something.
What exactly do you win ???

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Stop frothing WickedPerdition you toasted teacake. My account has obviously been hacked which is more important than your butthurt E feelings.
Please don`t mention "hacked " on here else you`ll likely get a warning because it`s your fault ! If you don`t protect it enough then you cant blame others for using it :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
happened years ago between two posters who obviously dont get on.
I think i explained that but may be it turned a argument into drama ?. I wish someone would explain the difference to me .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I think i explained that but may be it turned a argument into drama ?. I wish someone would explain the difference to me .
Argument and Drama... Hmm let Me think about that.

Nope.

I don't see any of that here. :D

S

Saphire

NO. You ARE a pretentious old hag.
But you have no idea at all of what or who I am.:cool:

On the other hand, you have publicly shown yourself to be a creepy little pervert, who hounds women online when they ignore your pleas to talk privately.

If you were to act like this in the real world, you would be inside...possibly with no teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
But you have no idea at all of what or who I am.:cool:

On the other hand, you have publicly shown yourself to be a creepy little pervert, who hounds women online when they ignore your pleas to talk privately.

If you were to act like this in the real world, you would be inside...possibly with no teeth.
OK. I have an EXACT idea of WHAT You are and WHO you are.

THIS...https://ukchat.com/forum/threads/absolutely-useless-gps.5088/#post-96047

Is what YOU are about.

Nasty woman. No morals. No back bone. Awful Back Stabber. (Not to me though;) )

Last edited:
S

Saphire

online i get pulled into them . . . . . years ago when i first started using chat sites for a few years i used to get no arguments . . . . . until 1 day a female started arguing at me and i been getting argued at since (from different people) . . . . . online arguments to me is whatever . . . . . real life arguments i learn to walk away
You only have to read through this thread to see that some people log in a forum with the sole purpose to argue, or more likely. just to throw pointless insults around.:D

Usually, those posters are as pointless as their comments.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i dont read forums like i used to . . . . . i stop reading lots months ago . . . . . i read a little of it not the whole threads
I have decided to stop posting like i did .I still read the silly posts though (not yours ) :).
After a 2 week rest from Forums i come back to the very thing that i was accused of :-- arguing and causing the forums to be empty !lol!
Plus ,of course ,the LARGE regular adverts for Anti- Vaxxers which generally take up 90% of a page !.
I wonder where all the "new" posters are ? who i was accused of preventing from posting ?. :D

S

Saphire

I have decided to stop posting like i did .I still read the silly posts though (not yours ) :).
After a 2 week rest from Forums i come back to the very thing that i was accused of :-- arguing and causing the forums to be empty !lol!
Plus ,of course ,the LARGE regular adverts for Anti- Vaxxers which generally take up 90% of a page !.
I wonder where all the "new" posters are ? who i was accused of preventing from posting ?. :D
Sometimes quality threads are better for a forum than quantity.:cool:

L

LiveWales

I rarely argue i tend to walk away, makes people more fustrated and that make me happy:D

S

Saphire

I rarely argue i tend to walk away, makes people more fustrated and that make me happy:D
Lol.
When I first joined forums and discovered some people, for whatever reason, liked to tag along on the back of posts making derogatory remarks....a lovely poster who knew the ropes far better than me, told me, The best thing to do, is just ignore them, but carry on posting in different threads...nothing irritates a troll more.:D

L

LiveWales

I have just started to use the chat rooms, in the Wales chat room you can give yourself a talking too, nobody talks, but i dont think i would get annoyed i will click the X and leave:)

Back