Dirty likes

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I think likes are similar to compliments and general niceness. Give it freely - we all need more kindness xx

Next, you'll be suggesting that UK Chat opens up a room where everyone is idyllically happy and everyone comments on how wonderful everyone is.
Chat rooms are for the more mundane. I like to think that the Forum attracts people who prefer to be nonconformist and not just go with the flow.
Yes, The Utopia Chat Room is calling you.
:)
By the way, I did notice your disingenuous 'like'.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Next trip to England I'll leave one at Heathrow for you ....

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You have no idea how much I love cake! lol

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Next, you'll be suggesting that UK Chat opens up a room where everyone is idyllically happy and everyone comments on how wonderful everyone is.
Chat rooms are for the more mundane. I like to think that the Forum attracts people who prefer to be nonconformist and not just go with the flow.
Yes, The Utopia Chat Room is calling you.
:)
By the way, I did notice your disingenuous 'like'.

I will be suggesting no such thing. You liking to think can only be a positive thing! From what I have read, the forum attracts a diverse mix of people making them a useful step away from reality.

I can assure you that there is nothing disingenuous about me or the likes I give :rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I will be suggesting no such thing. You liking to think can only be a positive thing! From what I have read, the forum attracts a diverse mix of people making them a useful step away from reality.

I can assure you that there is nothing disingenuous about me or the likes I give :rolleyes:

Occasionally you can expect there to be sarcasm intermingled with the serious and, inevitably, the humorous.. However, your sentence: "You liking to think can only be a positive thing!", totally baffled me as it did not make any sense. I'm sure it was well-meaning, nevertheless.
Seeing as I stated from the outset that I think 'Likes' are a pointless exercise, your actual liking of my post seems a bit contradictory and therefore I regarded it as superficial. I'm sorry if you misinterpreted me. It looks like I misinterpreted you too.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's one of my weaknesses as well...I totally get you . Ok, you deserve a like for that LOL :D
Very nearly liked you back for that, you shall have to accept a promise that if you ever catch me with a cake I will always let you have some.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol ...plz like my post, plz plz pretty plz. Ok deal ...just remember I'm vegan .

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Don't say vegan like it's a good thing! Lol

And you might get no notice or see in the stars but I like you everytime I smile into the sun. But I'm not pressing today lady .

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A smile from a lady , it shall be treasured a light my halls into eternity, thank you and Happy Easter you eggs in the post.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Vegan easter eggs exist! If not by the power of my will I shall forge one for you from the very other of the universe. Anyone didn't anyone tell you it's the thought that counts. :p

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Vegan easter eggs exist! If not by the power of my will I shall forge one for you from the very other of the universe. Anyone didn't anyone tell you it's the thought that counts. :p
I'm so resisting the temptation to hit the "like" button ha ha. I'll be strong....no one keeps me in the loop wise lego man, why don't you post a happy lego anyways ? Thank you for your thoughtfulness though...can't wait for the easter eggs now :rolleyes:

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
How could a lego be happy knowing even though the sun shines on his face it is but a shade when measured against the smile of an angel that shall never grace his poor eyes.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm going to bed and will wake up with some fresh ideas. Don't stare boldly into the sun....get your sunglasses out first. Night Manor....well, good morning for you .

Back