Dirty likes

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would stare the sun down til it burns out my eyes just for your like. Plus if I'm looking east at least your safe to get ready for bed. Sleep tight. :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
How could a lego be happy knowing even though the sun shines on his face it is but a shade when measured against the smile of an angel that shall never grace his poor eyes.

That is NEVER a happy man. Just look at the pathos in his expression. ;)

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That is NEVER a happy man. Just look at the pathos in his expression. ;)
Pathos works on many levels and encapsulates so much more than just sorry. It can be love and passion and joy
"You have to get through your fear to see the beauty on the other side" - pure pathos from the Good Dinosaur.
Extreme happiness and sorrow are close bedfellows.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Pathos works on many levels and encapsulates so much more than just sorry. It can be love and passion and joy
"You have to get through your fear to see the beauty on the other side" - pure pathos from the Good Dinosaur.
Extreme happiness and sorrow are close bedfellows.

Please let me know the source of your erroneous 'wisdom'.
This is a typical definition of pathos: 'Noun: a quality that evokes pity or sadness'.
Pathetic, I know, but true.
:rolleyes:

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In Rhetoric, Aristotle defined pathos in terms of a public speaker putting the audience in the right frame of mind by appealing to the audience’s emotions. Which emotions do you ask ,lets ask the man himself-

The Emotions are all those feelings that so change men as to affect their judgements, and that are also attended by pain or pleasure.

Forgive me for not sticking with modern dictionary definitions, and i hope my apology leads to sympathy and empathy in equal measure.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
In Rhetoric, Aristotle defined pathos in terms of a public speaker putting the audience in the right frame of mind by appealing to the audience’s emotions. Which emotions do you ask ,lets ask the man himself-

The Emotions are all those feelings that so change men as to affect their judgements, and that are also attended by pain or pleasure.

Forgive me for not sticking with modern dictionary definitions, and i hope my apology leads to sympathy and empathy in equal measure.

F**k Aristotle! and f**k flawed rhetoric! You are living in the 21st century now, not the bloody 4th century B.C.!!!
You have seen what I have typed in response to your senseless excuse. Do you think I am going to heed anything not within the realms of logic? No!
Next moronic, feigned or pretentious protestation, please ......

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sorry if you find it is more logical to take the words definition from a bunch of usually failed and desperate academics trying to pin down a language whilst acknowledging the language will evolve and therefore all their work either become redundant or false over the man who defied the term and who's works are still reveared by people thousands of years later **** the 21st century, it says nothing which will raise humanity to a higher level. Have a nice day , I'm sure I will hear from you again! :)

Ps giving you a like because that's what THEIR they're for!

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I 'Like' occasionally and the way I'd put it best is that I use them when I would say, 'Oh, good point', 'Ha, nice one!' or something; it's useful as an acknowledgement when I don't want to add anything.

I also like cake, but nothing weird like those carrot ones (no veg for me, please) or anything with minging currants in. Chocolate would be ok as well, if you're out of cake.

I looked away for much of the latter part of the discussion. I felt a tad intrusive.;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
All my likes are Squeaky clean ..........
tenor (23).gif tenor (22).gif

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Believe everyrhing you hear and see a oit me. Even add a a bit on lol
Even the bit about the bulldog,Princess Margaret's false teeth and the Burger King in Swansea?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I 'Like' occasionally and the way I'd put it best is that I use them when I would say, 'Oh, good point', 'Ha, nice one!' or something; it's useful as an acknowledgement when I don't want to add anything.

I also like cake, but nothing weird like those carrot ones (no veg for me, please) or anything with minging currants in. Chocolate would be ok as well, if you're out of cake.

I looked away for much of the latter part of the discussion. I felt a tad intrusive.;)

There's no such thing as Carrot cake....You delusional fool...!

The correct name for that desert is 'Passion Cake'.

Carrot Cake is a made up name..

True 'Passion Cake' Involves Walnuts and ...'Passion'...! ;)

WickedPerdition

Reaction score

If you wish to acknowledge a 'good point' then why don't you say so instead of clicking the 'Like' feature? It only takes a few words.
Far too many people are far too lazy to express themselves. Let's encourage inventive and original thought, not just predictable conformity.

Well, at least you stuck to the relevant topic for half of your comment, and for that, let's be grateful.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You left out the cake pfft. Lol
I don't think we're allowed to mention what you did with that cake there may be delicate ears listening. Just know to this day it still makes my macaroons quiver!

Back