deleted topic

G

GodszGdGuy

deleted topic

Last edited by a moderator:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is no longer funny. Surprised admins just don't automatically ban him as soon as he signs up again.

This is not normal behaviour.

i agree but we be seen as bulying him if we say anything

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes lots have changed name but not on a almost daily basis only to come back with a slight variation and to create forum post posts asking the exact same thing.

I appreciate I am looking somewhat critical of him so will refrain from further commenting on his posts but I am sure I only say what others think.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
troll using a photo belonging to someone else

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
This is no longer funny. Surprised admins just don't automatically ban him as soon as he signs up again.

This is not normal behaviour.

Ignore the troll don't feed it..!

If he is ignored he will probably go away and stay away.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
most complaining about your photo dont seem to have one themselves, iv seen a lot worse that actually speak in chat they never get a lifetime ban

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
most complaining about your photo dont seem to have one themselves, iv seen a lot worse that actually speak in chat they never get a lifetime ban

it would be perfectly acceptable if the photo was her/his own. But it isn't. Trolls use the photos of other people.

G

GodszGdGuy

I only see one person complaining about my pic.....the one who claims my pic fake..... who's the others complaining about my pics?

G

GodszGdGuy

it would be perfectly acceptable if the photo was her/his own. But it isn't. Trolls use the photos of other people.
pic doesn't look like a sexy woman means my pic is real.....lots or most pics of sexy women is fake

Reaction score
I only see one person complaining about my pic.....the one who claims my pic fake..... who's the others complaining about my pics?

I'll complain if it makes you feel better.

Back