Dark Theme (vote in the Poll)

Would you like to see a Dark Theme?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
I'd love a dark theme, if there's an option on any site to I choose the dark theme, it's so much easier on the eyeballs (even in the daytime)
I know the chat rooms have a dark theme, which I love, may be the site has 1 for the forums in options I'm missing?
if not I hope Admin considers a dark theme.

Reaction score
I'd love a dark theme, if there's an option on any site to I choose the dark theme, it's so much easier on the eyeballs (even in the daytime)
I know the chat rooms have a dark theme, which I love, may be the site has 1 for the forums in options I'm missing?
if not I hope Admin considers a dark theme.

Hey Chip,

If you use Firefox there's a 'dark background and light text' browser extension available. It's saved me some eyeball ache in recent weeks since I stumbled across it.

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd cross over to the dark side for this one. The colour balance would have to be right though, as the chat dark theme seems to be a little uncomfortable on the eyes. I'm not sure why exactly, but I think it's the colours of the text.

lofac_mofah

less of chatter_more of helper
Reaction score
it might be cool for us to be able to pick our own colors and not just black and white

Back