dalaidrama the best excuse for domestic violence ever invented.

Reaction score
I wouldn't be ok with it if it were a complete stranger saying it, I wouldn't be ok with someone I knew saying it unless I knew they had some humerous reason for saying it. And told me the humerous reason. But it used to be a thing that happened in families, a part of society, now societies changed though, and some of us still live in the past. No I'm not ok with it and only Perth can tell you what he meant by it, I only just realised that I'm actually making excuses for it. Sorry, wasn't what I meant.

Last edited:

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
So heres the deal. Since our good friend wont answer as to why he thinks its okay, I'm perfectly okay with him being gone from here. It is not okay, let me repeat, it is NOT okay at anytime to let someone abuse you, wife, husband, stranger, no one. There is absolutely no excuse, or reason to spousal abuse being okay. If you think it is okay to lay hands on someone you supposedly love, then you need to reevaluate your love for that person. There is zero excuse for domestic violence. There is zero reason to justify it. It's disgusting. Thank you.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why give him oxygen, shut the page down !
Celebs in Britain have informally agreed not to respond to trolls on Twitter, thereby depriving the morons of the oxygen of publicity they crave....

azureblue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I did NOT deserve it. 15 years away from it and it still gets into my dreams way too often. no woman or man should ever have to live a life of fear, if that heading to the thread was meant as a joke it's not funny, if serious....well karma has a way of catching up eventually.

Back