COVID-19 (coronavirus) information central

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Subjective opinions based on your feelings and not on reasoning or observation, are nonsense.

Your objective opinion, that actually exists, based on reality is what I am trying to pin you down to.

Then perhaps we can move on from.... 'My feels are right/correct'

Do you understand the concept of "opinion"?
You say you would consider it but have already denied it out of hand. You don't seem to have the ability to think for yourself so I can understand why you believe everything the gov't tells you. I bet you believed everything the BBC told you about Brexit too didn't you?

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do these facts/evidence also include the negatives, besides the positives of the experiments?

Of course they do. Very simply put, that is how science works. No scientist would ever say that 'his or her' 'experiment/hypothesis' is correct. Until it is peer reviewed, tested to the limits, etc. and if proved invalid or wrong, that is what happens. It is wrong. It is the scientific method.

How science progresses. moves forward, 'gets better'. Calculations, observations, testing to the limit, testing again and again and again, proof, evidence and so on. Changes made, it improves. (I apologise for the simple non scientific language)

But for vaccine evidence, you need to question a virologist.

Not me.

A true scientist = If they do not know the answer, they will say so.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Tuts - I know how science works.
But sadly that doesn't always happen - Reason for which I asked :D

Good, good. That I understood. Well played.

I shall post links later today. Its going to take me hours to 'make them up'.

B

Bad_Influence

Subjective opinions based on your feelings and not on reasoning or observation, are nonsense.

Your objective opinion, that actually exists, based on reality is what I am trying to pin you down to.

Then perhaps we can move on from.... 'My feels are right/correct'

Like I said. that you can't think for yourself and are happy to believe what you are told speaks volumes.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
you done it yet......or are you still about like a loaded weapon? A threat to us all.

B

Bad_Influence

you done it yet......or are you still about like a loaded weapon? A threat to us all.
If that was aimed at me, no I haven’t. And I won’t. But if you have you’re safe from me aren’t you, so what are you worried about?

Or is it that you e realised the jab doesn’t keep you safe?

Last edited by a moderator:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If that was aimed at me, no I haven’t. And I won’t. But if you have you’re safe from me aren’t you, so what are you worried about?

Or is it that you e realised the jab doesn’t keep you safe?
Even though it isn`t Law( quite rightly imo) i would have thought that working in your industry ,even though not directly in contact ,that your boss would have insisted that you have a jab ,if only to help ease the minds of the clients ?.

B

Bad_Influence

Even though it isn`t Law( quite rightly imo) i would have thought that working in your industry ,even though not directly in contact ,that your boss would have insisted that you have a jab ,if only to help ease the minds of the clients ?.
That’s the thing, your opinion doesn’t matter. I have no contact with the clients.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

Anyone who has contact with the general public at work, whether directly or indirectly, should be mandated by law to have the vaccine.

Anyone who refuses the vaccine, without good reason, should be sacked.

It is already being discussed for the NHS and the care sector and it would not surprise if in the future it also involved other sectors as other Covid variants arise (or another virus).

B

Bad_Influence

Anyone who has contact with the general public at work, whether directly or indirectly, should be mandated by law to have the vaccine.

Anyone who refuses the vaccine, without good reason, should be sacked.

It is already being discussed for the NHS and the care sector and it would not surprise if in the future it also involved other sectors as other Covid variants arise (or another virus).
Don’t be silly now. There are too many legal issues in what you’re suggesting. You try telling a carer who is pregnant that she must have a vaccine that she know might harm her unborn child... no prospective parent is going to take that risk or be forced not to work for refusing the jab. In the future, they may bring in mandatory testing but that’s as far as they will go. Nobody will be forced to take the vaccine and nor should they be. It might restrict some overseas travel but that’s all.
Anc what are you scared of Sam? Surely if you’re vaccinated your safe? Or are you? After all, even Sage admit you can still be hospitalised after having the vaccine.

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
CV-19 vaccine analysis overview report run date: 06/05/21
Have a look at this.

Attachments

• UK data.png
    UK data.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 1

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Most grown-ups recognize the need for vulnerable 89-year-old aunt Sammy living in a local care home, or desperately sick in hospital, to be protected from Covid in the future from non-vacinated staff etc and the tory government is currently looking into mandatory coronavirus vaccination in certain sectors.

Mandatory vaccinations for other diseases are already relatively commonplace in Europe and countries such as Italy and France have written these provisions into law. While most are targeted at childhood vaccination, there are some cases, such as in Finland, where health care workers are required to receive seasonal flu vaccines as a condition of employment.

The Covid denying self-entitled snowflake minority who assume they can cough and splutter their poisonous fumes over vulnerable victims have no place in that society.

B

Bad_Influence

Most grown-ups recognize the need for vulnerable 89-year-old aunt Sammy living in a local care home, or desperately sick in hospital, to be protected from Covid in the future from non-vacinated staff etc and the tory government is currently looking into mandatory coronavirus vaccination in certain sectors.

Mandatory vaccinations for other diseases are already relatively commonplace in Europe and countries such as Italy and France have written these provisions into law. While most are targeted at childhood vaccination, there are some cases, such as in Finland, where health care workers are required to receive seasonal flu vaccines as a condition of employment.

The Covid denying self-entitled snowflake minority who assume they can cough and splutter their poisonous fumes over vulnerable victims have no place in that society.
Are you still crying and ignoring the facts? Does the vaccine protect you or not? It a simple question requiring a simple on word answer.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Does the vaccine protect you or not?
Well!!!!! we wont know till we are all back to 'normal' [whatever normal s these days] and we hit winter and all are huddled in homes .
but again it up to the individual if they want it .

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Does the vaccine protect you or not?
Well!!!!! we wont know till we are all back to 'normal' [whatever normal s these days] and we hit winter and all are huddled in homes .
but again it up to the individual if they want it .
Does it protect? Of course it does. Just look at the charts.
Refuseniks should be barred from everywhere and everything that sensible people go.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Refuseniks should be barred from everywhere and everything that sensible people go.
now your 2nd guessing if i am a refusenik
again i don't have to tell you or the world if i been jabbed not thats between me and my gp.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
now your 2nd guessing if i am a refusenik
again i don't have to tell you or the world if i been jabbed not thats between me and my gp.
You don't need to tell......just do it!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You don't need to tell......just do it!
and who the feck are you to tell me what to do?

B

Bad_Influence

What the feck are you worried about then?

After all you obviously dislike anyone who hasn’t had the jab and they are the only ones who aren’t safe, according to you.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
and who the feck are you to tell me what to do?
Oh dear! Like I said, you don't have to tell. It can be your secret

Back