COVID-19 (coronavirus) information central

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So it won't prevent you from spreading the virus so you stated repeatedly???
Well. Actually it won't be me passing on the disease, it will be the denier who left traces for me to pick up.
Actually!
Like I said; hygiene will be at the forefront of our future lives.

You're welcome.

B

Bad_Influence

Why the denier? Even you will carry the virus... even everyone who has had the vaccine. Please keep up.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am loosing will to live with these OLDER pensioner's . please read and listen don't just dismiss what being wrote or said .
This jab that your having [twice] will not prevent you from still catching and spreading the virus . You can have it and not known you have
hence why we still have do as asked
140979321_10159140924526543_630592376971158334_o.png

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Being vaccinated is NOT a licence to behave like we all used to. As many have said, even after vaccination, you can still GET the virus, carry the virus and therefore SPREAD the virus. While the vaccine may protect YOU from getting seriously ill with it, it doesn't protect others who haven't been vaccinated. I do hope the Government/ NHS push this fact in the coming months. We all have a responsibility to one another, and yes, I'm afraid that even covers stupid Covid-deniers.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If you get upset when someone condemns covidiots, it's a good sign you are one.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am not qualified to answer that question. But, I do know that smallpox was eradicated from the planet by vaccine. So in fact, it protected the whole human race. You yourself would not have lived to the ripe old age of 55 if it wasn't for vaccinations. So, they protected you, either by you receiving the vaccine or from others protecting you through vaccine herd immunity. (rinderpest was also eradicated by vaccination, although it was an disease of animals). They are the only two diseases that were eradicated. There has been no disease/viral or otherwise stopped by 'natural herd immunity', in the whole history of mankind. That is why we need vaccinations. Our 'vaccine herd immunity' is so important.

If you ask that question, and accept in return, information, as fact, true or not, from people you do not know, that are not qualified to answer, on an non medical internet forum, and you want to use that as a part of a debate or argument, in doing so think you can prove some medical point, you cannot. it is impossible.

You should be asking this/these question/s of a qualified virologist.

The nonsense spouted about vaccines, the drip drip effect of 'not trusting them, they will not help you, they do not work etc., etc.', could, and will, cost people their lives, or possibly leave them with serious long term health effects. This planet needs our cooperation to help each other, to take control of this virus, and in doing so help our communities to restart, rebuild, rework together.

We, you and I, have our part to play in this, moving forward.

Are you willing to step up to the mark?

To show that you want to help.

I know that I am. And when the time comes I will.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Scientifically factual points are always welcomed.

Covidiot ramblings about fvck all, aren't.

B

Bad_Influence

I am not qualified to answer that question. But, I do know that smallpox was eradicated from the planet by vaccine. So in fact, it protected the whole human race. You yourself would not have lived to the ripe old age of 55 if it wasn't for vaccinations. So, they protected you, either by you receiving the vaccine or from others protecting you through vaccine herd immunity. (rinderpest was also eradicated by vaccination, although it was an disease of animals). They are the only two diseases that were eradicated. There has been no disease/viral or otherwise stopped by 'natural herd immunity', in the whole history of mankind. That is why we need vaccinations. Our 'vaccine herd immunity' is so important.

If you ask that question, and accept in return, information, as fact, true or not, from people you do not know, that are not qualified to answer, on an non medical internet forum, and you want to use that as a part of a debate or argument, in doing so think you can prove some medical point, you cannot. it is impossible.

You should be asking this/these question/s of a qualified virologist.

The nonsense spouted about vaccines, the drip drip effect of 'not trusting them, they will not help you, they do not work etc., etc.', could, and will, cost people their lives, or possibly leave them with serious long term health effects. This planet needs our cooperation to help each other, to take control of this virus, and in doing so help our communities to restart, rebuild, rework together.

We, you and I, have our part to play in this, moving forward.

Are you willing to step up to the mark?

To show that you want to help.

I know that I am. And when the time comes I will.

I am playing my part. I abide by all the rules as set out by the gov’t.
Your answer is sadly typical of, in my opinion, the myopia of too many people right now. They (you) trust everything you are told as long as it fits into your life. Never mind that everything about the production of the vaccine should be ringing alarm bells.
Selective blindness is just another epidemic it seems.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I follow the science, the evidence and nothing else.

What makes you believe 'they' are fooling 'us'?

Where do you get your evidence from?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why won't you answer my questions?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Convince me you are right, using 'your' evidence and facts.

Show me where you get this evidence from.

I am willing to be proven wrong.

Send links, send website details, photos, names, places, ideas etc. et al.

The way you have decided to believe in what you do. Prove to me you are right.

B

Bad_Influence

Why won't you answer my questions?

I have before. Many times. I don’t trust your so-called evidence, it is flawed.
The vaccines were rushed and denying that is naive at best. They were not tested properly, as proven by the fact that the testing on the Pfizer vaccine will not be completed until 2023. They were rushed into production to placate the masses and to make fortunes for the pharmaceutical companies.
The fact that you refuse to even consider that possibility says a lot.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Where did you get your evidence from? This is not a difficult question.

Why won't you point to the place/s that gave you the ability to come to these conclusions?

It is simple, just some internet links, some article, something, anything.

I said I would consider it, but you have to give me the place/s you got this evidence from.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I wonder? Just how you are all feeling...you vaccine deniers, now that we are told that the new variant virus, from Kent, the one sweeping the Country, is almost twice as deadly as it's predecessor.

B

Bad_Influence

Where did you get your evidence from? This is not a difficult question.

Why won't you point to the place/s that gave you the ability to come to these conclusions?

It is simple, just some internet links, some article, something, anything.

I said I would consider it, but you have to give me the place/s you got this evidence from.

Do you understand the concept of "opinion"?
You say you would consider it but have already denied it out of hand. You don't seem to have the ability to think for yourself so I can understand why you believe everything the gov't tells you. I bet you believed everything the BBC told you about Brexit too didn't you?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Which sections of evidence are you requesting? And (of) any particular vaccine?

I am willing to post various internet links to the Lancet, the BMJ, Oxford University, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, etc.

And to various scientific papers, journals?

Will that suffice?

Back