Conspiracy Theory Addiction Is Real

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pandemicoffear getting all shouty and macho again, he always does when low grade sidekicks pipe up. :D
Did you see the quote from fauci I posted? Do you believe I fabricated it?

You must think something about it.

Do you understand how debate works?

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Do you understand how debate works?

You don't understand, kid, that if you make a claim, you, which you have, then the onus is on you, you, to post a link with supporting evidence, or to quote your source, troll.

It also might help your case more if you actually state, troll, what your own argument is? :D

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You don't understand, kid, that if you make a claim, you, which you have, then the onus is on you, you, to post a link with supporting evidence, or to quote your source, troll.

It also might help your case more if you actually state, troll, what your own argument is? :D
Tony: “…If you get [perform the PCR test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-confident [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

That's proof that he said it, correct? That's what you asked for. Would you like for me to also bring you the video of him saying exactly that?

First, do you believe fauci said that? Think hard . . .

Kev45

Reaction score
You are embarrassing yourself again Fred. Just walk away child.

You're 61 years old, Christopher. You have posted well over 10,000 times that "soon the truth will be revealed", three years odd later and when it still hasn't been revealed (lol). You named yourself "Pandemicoffear", your current ID is "Bad Influence".

You Sir are deluded. ;)

Kev45

Reaction score
Tony: “…If you get [perform the PCR test at] a cycle threshold of 35 or more…the chances of it being replication-confident [aka accurate] are miniscule…you almost never can culture virus [detect a true positive result] from a 37 threshold cycle…even 36…”

That's proof that he said it, correct? That's what you asked for. Would you like for me to also bring you the video of him saying exactly that?

Listen kid, listen carefully. Links are acceptable on this site, post your links, your evidence, then delve deep and state what your own argument actually is. Do you understand a SIMPLE question? :D

Kev45

Reaction score
I’m 57 you idiot. You really can’t read can you?
And Pandemic Of Fear was the ID I had when I returned after a few months away, I asked admin to change it back to Bad. And you call me a conspiracy theorist? Pmsl.

Which is why you spam this site with links to hard right white supremacist sites so that you can spread your racist bigotry and hatred under the guise of "saving everyone from the jabs they have already had".

Or is that also a conspiracy, PMSL? :rolleyes:

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Listen kid, listen carefully. Links are acceptable on this site, post your links, your evidence, then delve deep and state what your own argument actually is. Do you understand a SIMPLE question? :D
Here is fauci on video saying what I said he said:

Now you have no choice but to acknowledge that he said it.

So, why did the FDA recommend a cycle threshold of 40??

Uhh, you do believe that was fauci, right?

Kev45

Reaction score
Here is fauci on video saying what I said he said:

Now you have no choice but to acknowledge that he said it.

So, why did the FDA recommend a cycle threshold of 40??

Uhh, you do believe that was fauci, right?

I don't have to understand anything, kid, did you not understand the simple question I asked?

What are YOU saying in relation to it and why, and then provide EVIDENCE to support it? Random online sausage repeatedly saying "so and so said this" and with no context at all. :D

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't have to understand anything . . .
That's why you have no answers.

Why won't you admit that fauci said what you heard him saying? I'm going to show you that the FDA recommended a cycle-threshold of 40. The question being put to you (which you are avoiding at all costs) is: Who was right, fauci or the FDA?

Kev45

Reaction score
White supremacist? Racist?

And no, I’m not trying to save anyone from the jabs they have already had, I’m merely hoping people will see what has been done. People ARE dying from the jabs, you can’t change that any more than I can.

You are a self-proclaimed" white patriot". The evidence is demonstrably irrefutable. You spam this site with links to white supremacist sites that state the black race is inferior, alongside all the other racist bile sites like that spew. Then the madness of your ludicrous excuse and partly in your own words "but I want to save people from the jab that they have already had". ;)

Kev45

Reaction score
First you admit that fauci said what you heard him say. Then I'm going to show you that the FDA recommended a cycle-threshold of 40. The question being put to you (which you are avoiding at all costs) is: Who was right, fauci or the FDA?

Run along now, you won't produce any context because you are a petulant child. :D

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Run along now, you won't produce any context because you are a petulant child. :D
I put the video right under your nose. His context is clear. And by now, everyone knows that you're pretending that fauci meant something other than he said. But just for fun, why don't you offer an alternative interpretation of what he said about a cycle-threshold of anything over 35 being too high. Did you interpret his statement to mean that a cycle-threshold of anything over 35 is juuuust right?

Kev45

Reaction score
I put the video right under your nose. His context is clear. But just for fun, why don't you offer an alternative interpretation of what he said about a cycle-threshold of too high. Did you interpret his statement to mean that a cycle-threshold of anything over 35 is juuuust right?

F me, you are so irritating. I don't give a monkeys what his context is, kid. What is your context, your interpretation, and why do you keep spam posting you what you claim he said?

When you're not claiming "billy gates" controls the world. :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, the government sites I post are racist huh? Or maybe the ONS?

Are the articles I post anything to do with race? Ever?
Stop deflecting, you really should have stayed behind the guise of Fred.

You consistently spam links to hard right white supremacist sites, while you slyly attempt to pass off the conspiracy theories from those sites as "scientific evidence". Not accidentally, once or twice, but multiple times and frequently, and that is a fact. You deliberately and systematically signpost "white patriotism" under the guise "I only want to help 8 billion people understand". I can't use the specific word because I will be banned, but it is how you slyly persuade other people to open links and therefore expose them to an ideology that they would not otherwise be exposed to. :mad:

Back