chat

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Any idea of how I can find out why I can't get in to chat?

B

Bad_Influence

I don't. I know they have been doing site maintenance today so hopefully your problems are temporary.

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No problem. You'll get used to this place and learn who to ignore.
As for me being Bad... everyone is entitle to their opinion, (Yes Scott, even you. :D) but I'm nice to nice people, but a lot less than nice to feckwits and trolls. :)
I'm a quick learner & yes it just hurts when they don't even know me sometimes i'm just to nice that just the way i've always been helping others yup no 2 peeps are the same - see Scott bad gave u a:Dhow thoughtful of him:D

B

Bad_Influence

Then remember NOBODY here knows you.... so their words are assumptions at best, stupidity at worst.
(But if you do turn out to be a troll you'll see why I took this name. ):D:D:D

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Then remember NOBODY here knows you.... so their words are assumptions at best, stupidity at worst.
(But if you do turn out to be a troll you'll see why I took this name. ):D:D:D

You don't have to worry abt me being a troll I have ran across many in my times supporting I am a real lady that Luv's what she does supporting others I have also been bullied more than once that's why I tin to take things to heart cause I do not like to see anyone getting hurt - I'm as real as real can be.

B

Bad_Influence

Chrome works for me, Firefox or Opera are basic but they work

G

Greatscott

Your Awesome Scott I was waiting for that one:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DIts nice to have rest of the day go better than what it did this morning boy all I wanted to do was hide under a rock when I came on & saw person cussing me out thax's for the laughs needed them.
no worries don't let it get to you it's only banter just give as good as they do haha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's all just coloured dots on a screen when all is said and done.
I know but I have met some Awesome peeps thru the years & when I trust I support on phone & I make things & send thru the regular mail I will always stay ole fashion no matter how young I stay LOLOLOLO I have Awesome peeps all over scottland Africa - Aussia etc. it takes a lot of time & effort I put into what I Luv to do no matter if my health knocks me down I still get things done.

AngelRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think I understand why u have the name bad I also try to be careful of other like said been hurt to many times I would never hurt anyone.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think I understand why u have the name bad I also try to be careful of other like said been hurt to many times I would never hurt anyone.

Your hurting my eyes with the constant font change ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back