CensorBot

dragongirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Your CensorBot is far too sensitive. The paramaters of the script on this bot need to be amended. Too many people are being kicked from #YoungAtHeart for ludicrous reasons. The only word that needs to be on this bot is the C**T word. You will never have a totally "clean" room in chat... Mods should be able to allow chat to flow without warning people every 2 mins about a post they made. We are adults after all, Aren't we??

xxlavenderxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Your CensorBot is far too sensitive. The paramaters of the script on this bot need to be amended. Too many people are being kicked from #YoungAtHeart for ludicrous reasons. The only word that needs to be on this bot is the C**T word. You will never have a totally "clean" room in chat... Mods should be able to allow chat to flow without warning people every 2 mins about a post they made. We are adults after all, Aren't we??
Totally agree

K

Kags

Yep I agree too - Getting the boot for using the d*ck word while someone is in the room with the name "kags_is_a_c**t" would suggest something isn't working quite right!

Hollie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As we have said many times over last couple of days, the censor bot is being reviewed, but (as was proven 100% last night by room speaking out enmasse) swearing, and cussing, dirty jokes and innuendo's and other expletives were absolutely not wanted, and the room said i absolutely should ban them..(not the chattters ...the words used). which i have obliged and done. The vast majority of our now regular chatters are more than happy with how the mods are keeping a number of very undesirables and down right idiots at bay, and we will continue working to do so on a daily basis, so our chatters may enjoy a really nice clean safe and friendly environment.
There will always be room migration and this tends to happen when change happens as has been experienced in recent weeks, there will always be those who disagree, and that's ok too. This site is brilliant, it provides many other rooms, some of which allow the type of chat not desired in the YaH room.
I would just like to also say, Thank you to all of those who have supported the youngatheart during the change over and for the support shown and given to us mods especially during difficult times. Thank you to those who have given us really constructive ideas which we are trying to put to use :) xx

xxlavenderxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As we have said many times over last couple of days, the censor bot is being reviewed, but (as was proven 100% last night by room speaking out enmasse) swearing, and cussing, dirty jokes and innuendo's and other expletives were absolutely not wanted, and the room said i absolutely should ban them..(not the chattters ...the words used). which i have obliged and done. The vast majority of our now regular chatters are more than happy with how the mods are keeping a number of very undesirables and down right idiots at bay, and we will continue working to do so on a daily basis, so our chatters may enjoy a really nice clean safe and friendly environment.
There will always be room migration and this tends to happen when change happens as has been experienced in recent weeks, there will always be those who disagree, and that's ok too. This site is brilliant, it provides many other rooms, some of which allow the type of chat not desired in the YaH room.
I would just like to also say, Thank you to all of those who have supported the youngatheart during the change over and for the support shown and given to us mods especially during difficult times. Thank you to those who have given us really constructive ideas which we are trying to put to use :) xx
Pleased to hear the censor bot is being reviewed and agree with lots said just here.
Am grateful the room have moderators and think they are doing a good job in the room overall

pdwaring

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think the mods keep this room usable and do a great job, if the bot needs tweaking, and it sounds like it does, then better going from slightly too tough than not tough enough. Afraid I have seen too much chat ruined by attention seekers who will stop at nothing to get that attention and care nothing for others.

J

JustinCredible

Just don't swear on line.. you never know there may be ladies present..it's possible!

Back