Can anyone answer this?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No Hells YOU are crazy. You continue to ignore the truth. You are the worst kind of person, one that refuses to even admit the possibility that the jab is dangerous. Give your head a wobble.
I continue to ignore YOUR truth Oh Mighty Master ffs.
Do you trust your GP to treat you if (?) you are ever ill? answer that and admit that we can`t wait several years to get a tool which will wipe out Covid19 when it`s the worst Pandemic since 1918 and we need to use the tools we have now to attack it . I`m sure that if a miricle drug came on the market today to kill all Cancers then Cancer patients and their doctors wouldn`t refuse it or question it`s test time or very small % of patients who might get complications .
You are aware ,i am guessing ,that most prescribed medicines ( pills) will include a long list of do`s & don`ts which in fact show that they are just as dangerous as the thing which they are supposed to cure?. Even Asprin can give you Stomach ulcers which can be lethal for some people.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ignoring the other two I notice, you wanted proof that the jab causes bad reactions. I just gave you 3. 3 who are mildly famous, do you think for one minute they are the only ones? Please tell me you don’t, because that would make you worse that stupid, it would make you insane.
BTW ,stop using mods to back up your "QUEST" for the Holy Grael :)

B

Bad_Influence

I continue to ignore YOUR truth Oh Mighty Master ffs.
Do you trust your GP to treat you if (?) you are ever ill? answer that and admit that we can`t wait several years to get a tool which will wipe out Covid19 when it`s the worst Pandemic since 1918 and we need to use the tools we have now to attack it . I`m sure that if a miricle drug came on the market today to kill all Cancers then Cancer patients and their doctors wouldn`t refuse it or question it`s test time or very small % of patients who might get complications .
You are aware ,i am guessing ,that most prescribed medicines ( pills) will include a long list of do`s & don`ts which in fact show that they are just as dangerous as the thing which they are supposed to cure?. Even Asprin can give you Stomach ulcers which can be lethal for some people.
Please do not comment here anymore Hells. You are so thick you scare me. I’ve known blind people who can see better than you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please do not comment here anymore Hells. You are so thick you scare me. I’ve known blind people who can see better than you.
I`m very happy to oblige you on that . As a member who PM`d me ,totally unknown to me ,to tell me that you are "all me me me me me " in the chatrooms ...they obviously don`t read the Forums :)

B

Bad_Influence

I`m very happy to oblige you on that . As a member who PM`d me ,totally unknown to me ,to tell me that you are "all me me me me me " in the chatrooms ...they obviously don`t read the Forums :)
Of course they did. Lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please retuirn the compliment and don`t send me anything which requires a response .
Thank you.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

Let me guess…. You won’t prove it or say who.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
hellboy-face.gif

B

Bad_Influence

Did you know that James C Smith of the World Economic Forum is the CEO of Thomas-Reuters who is the ‘global leading source of news’?

Did you know he also sits on Pfizer’s board of directors?

Although I’m sure it’s just a coincidence and therefore nothing to worry about ‍

Back