Buzzwords

TheBabayaga

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
To relieve the boredom, the other half and I play a game when we're watching the news. If we hear the words 'protect the nhs',the winner is the first to shout 'Bingo!'. The loser has to do a forfeit. Matt Hancock always gets my full attention because you can guarantee he will say it. I suppose I should get out more, but I can't :rolleyes:
Just aswell you dont have "covid" as the bingo word..you'll both be chanting bingo in your sleep...over and over.

TheBabayaga

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just as well we don't have Christopher Hitchens commenting in the Forums otherwise we'd all look pretty simple and embarrassing souls.
I don't think I've ever come across anyone who can apply deductive reasoning so eloquently. He truly is a joy to watch.

Many of his videos on YouTube demonstrate why he was held in such great esteem by thinking people.
Is true he is articulate and eloquent as you put it.. doesnt mean to say he is'nt full of sh**. Thats a quote from someone as he too; eloquently put it.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Latest news about words is that "bloody" has been knocked off top spot of English swearword.It`s been replaced by "sh**".