Build the Wall!

C

CrazyCatLady

Wow! If you want to know how to turn a thread into an ego-fest, just read this lot!

In reply to your OP post @LadyOnArooftop , I haven't seen the news yet, but that sounds tragic. It would be akin to England building a wall to keep out the drunk Scots! (Maybe downplaying it a bit here :oops: )

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wow! If you want to know how to turn a thread into an ego-fest, just read this lot!

In reply to your OP post @LadyOnArooftop , I haven't seen the news yet, but that sounds tragic. It would be akin to England building a wall to keep out the drunk Scots! (Maybe downplaying it a bit here :oops: )
daisy face gif.gif

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Leads ME onto a Question... Did BAD/Chris ever get Married?...He faked his Daughter getting an award in UNI some years ago....I've still got the picture...;) And i've still got the picture of Him with Puckerup...;)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Leads ME onto a Question... Did BAD/Chris ever get Married?...He faked his Daughter getting an award in UNI some years ago....I've still got the picture...;) And i've still got the picture of Him with Puckerup...;)

Now that is amusing, only could someone who calls himself Bad_Influence hook up with someone else online called Puckerup.

'We have been married six years now and here is our son Covid_Conspiracy who is six, I think.'

:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Now that is amusing, only could someone who calls himself Bad_Influence hook up with someone else online called Puckerup.

'We have been married six years now and here is our son Covid_Conspiracy who is six, I think.'

:D
Puckerup was a nice lass. A bit dizzy...But she was ok...Bad corrupted her. I'm sure of it. It's not amusing when this C*unt has the ability to Damage people.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Puckerup was a nice lass. A bit dizzy...But she was ok...Bad corrupted her. I'm sure of it. It's not amusing when this C*unt has the ability to Damage people.

Dizzy is OK, it makes life fun. Yin and yang in the right matchup. I have no doubt he corrupted her, sucked the life out of her, because I have no doubt he behaves exactly the same offline as on. The sort of chunter who pretends to read a broadsheet because he thinks it looks important but who looks baffled when you ask him what he is reading (a line I stole from my neighbour who experienced it).

Back