Build the Wall!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Poland is building a wall at the Belarus border to keep out those poor refugees. It's not been reported much in the news, but yet when Trump wanted to build a wall at the Mexican border, I seem to recall some discussion in the media, funny that? :rolleyes:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Building a huge wall and putting all the antivaxxers, anti-maskers and covidiots on the inside, before they are jailed for life...

I would pay to see that reality tv show, on Channel 4 of course.

laughing gif.gif

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Lol!

You are far more tolerant than me, no medical treatment at all when Covid-19 sweeps around the compounds. Bread and water diet. Hard labor 16 hours a day and 7 days a week should toughen those soft hands up. That will put hairs on chests. That will teach these mask-avoiding cowards what working for a living looks like.

I would also like to publicly thank all the brave protestors out there, real protestors, who put their personal liberty and health second in importance while they gallantly fight for important causes that will benefit all of us in the future.

Unlike the anti-vaxx Covid-19 denying keyboard warriors who will be solely responsible for the removal of yet more rights under this authoritarian tory regime, the one they voted in, are solely responsible for and led by their very own clown, Boris.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol!

You are far more tolerant than me, no medical treatment at all when Covid-19 sweeps around the compounds. Bread and water diet. Hard labor 16 hours a day and 7 days a week should toughen those soft hands up. That will put hairs on chests. That will teach these mask-avoiding cowards what working for a living looks like.

I would also like to publicly thank all the brave protestors out there, real protestors, who put their personal liberty and health second in importance while they gallantly fight for important causes that will benefit all of us in the future.

Unlike the anti-vaxx Covid-19 denying keyboard warriors who will be solely responsible for the removal of yet more rights under this authoritarian tory regime, the one they voted in, are solely responsible for and led by their very own clown, Boris.
haha.jpg

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Lol!

That made me laugh. If only for your Female wisdom. So, you don't like Boris. What about Sir Kier Starmer..?..In my post last week you seemed to dislike him.!

SamBally

Reaction score
That made me laugh. If only for your Female wisdom. So, you don't like Boris. What about Sir Kier Starmer..?..In my post last week you seemed to dislike him.!
I can't stand Keir Starmer lol. I despise him more than even Boris and I am not even going to tell you the 5,000 reasons why because it would take too long.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I can't stand Keir Starmer lol. I despise him more than even Boris and I am not even going to tell you the 5,000 reasons why because it would take too long.
Ok.....Who would YOU like as the new PM.....?.... And don't say LOL in a reply to Me ever again. I hate that word with a passion.

SamBally

Reaction score
Ok.....Who would YOU like as the new PM.....?.... And don't say LOL in a reply to Me ever again. I hate that word with a passion.

IMO there is currently no serious political alternative to blue or red tories (the lib dems don't count) and for various reasons including a corrupt FPTP political system and a population who appear to believe Boris and Starmer are centrist. The ones that can be arsed to vote that is. Usually, the voting liberal middle class and the only class to truly benefit (compared to the lower class) over the long term over the past 40 years (but including OAPs to a lesser degree).

Someone like Laura Pidcock who today honorably resigned from the NEC due to the direction labour is taking, the refusal to hand Corbyn back the labour whip, and who would have made a fine REAL left-wing MP or even PM and who was being touted as a future left-wing PM. Unfortunately, her chances were scuppered in 2019 when funds were deliberately directed away from the seat she was contesting, winnable, by the right-wing who have infested labour and who controls all the inner mechanisms of control including finance distribution during elections, etc.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
IMO there is currently no serious political alternative to blue or red tories (the lib dems don't count) and for various reasons including a corrupt FPTP political system and a population who appear to believe Boris and Starmer are centrist. The ones that can be arsed to vote that is. Usually, the voting liberal middle class and the only class to truly benefit (compared to the lower class) over the long term over the past 40 years (but including OAPs to a lesser degree).

Someone like Laura Pidcock who today honorably resigned from the NEC due to the direction labour is taking, the refusal to hand Corbyn back the labour whip, and who would have made a fine REAL left-wing MP or even PM and who was being touted as a future left-wing PM. Unfortunately, her chances were scuppered in 2019 when funds were deliberately directed away from the seat she was contesting, winnable, by the right-wing who have infested labour and who controls all the inner mechanisms of control including finance distribution during elections, etc.
Well that's a very well put piece. I like your thinking and I agree (Slightly). I think it has to be Starmer. Given the choices.

Back