Broken Britain.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I honestly don’t think he had an option regarding the lockdown. If he had continued with the herd-immunity plan he would have been accused of letting people die, even though in hindsight it would probably have been the better choice. Either way it was a political nightmare and not a decision I’d have liked to make.
I’m still undecided about Priti Patel but I do think the signs are good.

Yeah, i wouldn't have wanted to be in his position at all. But it's during these times when strong leadership is important. You're right though. He would have been criticised regardless of what he did.

B

Bad_Influence

I’m still stunned that in a country of over 300million, those two are the best they can come up with. Ffs I could find better candidates sleeping rough in London. Lol

Most politicians of all parties here are currently coming across as anti-British. I love my country and I’m proud to be British, but right now I’m not proud of my country. :(

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’m still stunned that in a country of over 300million, those two are the best they can come up with. Ffs I could find better candidates sleeping rough in London. Lol

Most politicians of all parties here are currently coming across as anti-British. I love my country and I’m proud to be British, but right now I’m not proud of my country. :(

I think we've had some good entertainment value out of Trump though lol. Neither Democrats or Republicans liked him at all in 2016 haha. But if i was to bet tomorrow out of Biden and Trump to win, Trump would be my pick.

Yeah. Even some Conservatives do not want to conserve. Well, i call them wets lol. Basically Liberal Democrats with a blue rosette.

Resolute

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So, this is what it'd be like if you were a fly on the wall at a pub in Essex after the footie. Right-wing political pundits putting the world to rights over a can of Special Brew - sorry, no cans; maybe a pint of Carling.

That's where all focus groups should be held:in pubs! Who needs people who've studied policy for years? Ask Daz down the ol' The Fox and Hounds.

The best part of this is how the Daz & Baz keep proverbially patting each other on the back with each reply. For those out of the loop, this is how echo chambers are formed.

Resolute

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think we've had some good entertainment value out of Trump though lol. Neither Democrats or Republicans liked him at all in 2016 haha. But if i was to bet tomorrow out of Biden and Trump to win, Trump would be my pick.

Yeah. Even some Conservatives do not want to conserve. Well, i call them wets lol. Basically Liberal Democrats with a blue rosette.

So, this is what it'd be like if you were a fly on the wall at a pub in Essex after the footie. Right-wing political pundits putting the world to rights over a can of Special Brew - sorry, no cans; maybe a pint of Carling.

That's where all focus groups should be held: in pubs! Who needs people who've studied policy for years? Ask Daz down the ol' The Fox and Hounds.

The best part of this is how Daz & Baz keep proverbially patting each other on the back with each reply. For those out of the loop, this is how echo chambers are formed.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

That's where all focus groups should be held:in pubs! Who needs people who've studied policy for years? Ask Daz down the ol' The Fox and Hounds.

The best part of this is how the Daz & Baz keep proverbially patting each other on the back with each reply. For those out of the loop, this is how echo chambers are formed.

And this is why left wing snowflakes are currently winning and destroying the country. Denial of the obvious facts and burying heads in the sand, and pretending that political correctness and liberal attitudes are not creating division and hatred

It seems to me that Daz and Baz have the future of the country in their hearts, whereas the deluded people who believe that history can be erased and forgotten, who think all nations and races can find equality, just want to deconstruct a social balance that has been formed across millennia. That balance may not be perfect, but the alternative is the beginning of social collapse.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And now Sky Sports get rid of 3 iconic presenters with the rumour they are going to be replaced by black pundits...
Matt LeTiss is one of the sacked presenters, It was him a while back, when asked by Sky Bosses to wear a BLM badge, refused point blank
to do so . . . . .
I think Priti Patel is a shoe in, if rumours are right, and that Boris will resign in six months time.
I can't see Boris resigning anytime soon, why would he? He's living his dream. If he intends to go, it'll be before the next election, and only then if he thinks he can't win it. Not forgetting his own Uxbridge constituency isn't a safe seat. I can't see Priti in the running for the job, she has too much baggage. The 'men in grey suites' don't care much for her, there's bullying allegations surrounding her and do the Tories want another woman leader so soon? At this early stage Rishi Sunak looks a more likely candidate.

B

Bad_Influence

Matt LeTiss is one of the sacked presenters, It was him a while back, when asked by Sky Bosses to wear a BLM badge, refused point blank
to do so . . . . .

I can't see Boris resigning anytime soon, why would he? He's living his dream. If he intends to go, it'll be before the next election, and only then if he thinks he can't win it. Not forgetting his own Uxbridge constituency isn't a safe seat. I can't see Priti in the running for the job, she has too much baggage. The 'men in grey suites' don't care much for her, there's bullying allegations surrounding her and do the Tories want another woman leader so soon? At this early stage Rishi Sunak looks a more likely candidate.

I didn't know that about LeTiss... it's good to see at least one person at Sky had the balls to stand by his principles. I do wonder how many have taken a knee, or worn the badge just for self-preservation. (Very many I think).

Rishi Sunak is a fair bet but personally I'd prefer Priti, I'm not convinced Sunak isn't just Cameron in disguise.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I didn't know that about LeTiss.
Yeah, it made news at the time because he stopped using twitter over of the abuse he was getting, for taking a stand against the left wing agenda of the BLM movement.
I'm curious to know who the 3 replacements will be. . . a woman will definitely be one of them, as for the others we wait with bated breath, but it'll definitely be someone extremely 'woke'. I remember reading Stan Collymore's autobiography some time ago where he slagged off the Sky Sports presenters and their ramblings on that show so I can't see him getting the job! but anyone who ever listened to his 'Call Collymore' show, knows he's well qualified to do it. This is where BLM possibly have a point.. Collymore will never be forgiven for things he did decades ago. Paul Gascoigne - national treasure ...go figure :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Yeah, it made news at the time because he stopped using twitter over of the abuse he was getting, for taking a stand against the left wing agenda of the BLM movement.
I'm curious to know who the 3 replacements will be. . . a woman will definitely be one of them, as for the others we wait with bated breath, but it'll definitely be someone extremely 'woke'. I remember reading Stan Collymore's autobiography some time ago where he slagged off the Sky Sports presenters and their ramblings on that show so I can't see him getting the job! but anyone who ever listened to his 'Call Collymore' show, knows he's well qualified to do it. This is where BLM possibly have a point.. Collymore will never be forgiven for things he did decades ago. Paul Gascoigne - national treasure ...go figure :rolleyes:

Alex Scott will certainly be one of the replacements, I'm hearing Micah Richards could be another, (I hope not). If thy have to go WOKE, they should poach Jermaine Jenas from the BBC, at least he knows what he's talking about and is eloquent enough to make his point without ranting.
I doubt they will find a blend to match the current 4 however, and I certainly won't be watching.

Gazza is the typical 'lovable rogue', and that label has let him evade much consternation from Joe and Jane Public, whereas Collymore was never really taken to the hearts on the nation, especially after the Ulrika episode.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Perhaps i`m on the wrong thread but i have noticed that for ages now most of the News readers and presenters ,on ITV at least ,don`t seem to have a regular English sounding name ( e.g. Smith) and many of them are obviously descended from the Black cultures .I`m quite happy about this as they do a great job ,in my opinion .What i don`t understand is the group who are claiming discrimination ? in this country ?. I haven`t seen any sign of it even where i live in a typical old fashioned Town .

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

That's where all focus groups should be held: in pubs! Who needs people who've studied policy for years? Ask Daz down the ol' The Fox and Hounds.

The best part of this is how Daz & Baz keep proverbially patting each other on the back with each reply. For those out of the loop, this is how echo chambers are formed.

Right-wing? Now that's funny.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It’s their “go-to” phrase when playing the race card isn’t appropriate Woj.

It's usually people who support Mao or Stalin, who call others right-wing. You have extreme views on both sides, but i would never support an ideology who caused tens of millions of deaths. More deaths than WWII combined.

B

Bad_Influence

It's usually people who support Mao or Stalin, who call others right-wing. You have extreme views on both sides, but i would never support an ideology who caused tens of millions of deaths. More deaths than WWII combined.

They accuse anyone of being right wing who doesn’t agree with their dangerous liberal, and unrealistic opinions. We are right-wing extremists for not taking a knee, or for telling them the truths they don’t like. It’s like they automatically shout ‘right-wing’ or ‘racist’ to justify their own misguided views. That’s just my humble opinion of course. Lol

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Come the revelation Brothers black and white

Back