Broken Britain.

B

Bad_Influence

Now that we are officially not allowed to be patriotic (according to the BBC), now that we are told we are racist if we don’t ‘take a knee’, now that we are only shown news that suits the agenda of whatever corporation owns the TV station, now that our history is gradually being erased to appease the noisy WOKE agenda, now that we have an opposition leader who sits on every available fence through fear of upsetting his WOKE or BAME supporters, now that sports celebs such as Lewis Hamilton and Gary Lineker push their political opinions onto their viewing public.....
It is my opinion that Britain is truly broken.

Its time the gov’t got to grips with the BBC and either stopped it pedalling it’s agenda, or (and preferably) stopped them forcing us to pay for a propaganda that is essentially Anti-British.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Now that we are officially not allowed to be patriotic (according to the BBC), now that we are told we are racist if we don’t ‘take a knee’, now that we are only shown news that suits the agenda of whatever corporation owns the TV station, now that our history is gradually being erased to appease the noisy WOKE agenda, now that we have an opposition leader who sits on every available fence through fear of upsetting his WOKE or BAME supporters, now that sports celebs such as Lewis Hamilton and Gary Lineker push their political opinions onto their viewing public.....

Its time the gov’t got to grips with the BBC and either stopped it pedalling it’s agenda, or (and preferentially) stooped them forcing us to pay for a propaganda that is essentially Anti-British.

Noy sure about the licence fee though.....

Its time the gov’t got to grips with the BBC and either stopped it pedalling it’s agenda, or (and preferably) stopped them forcing us to pay for a propaganda that is essentially Anti-British.

Not sure about the licence fee though......we do get a lot for our money!

B

Bad_Influence

Noy sure about the licence fee though.....

Not sure about the licence fee though......we do get a lot for our money!

We get a lot from other channels too, none of which FORCE us to pay. With Sky or Virgin we get to chose whether we sign up.... with the British Biased Corporation we have to pay the licence or we aren't allowed to use a TV, whether we watch their channels or not.

I could happily never watch anything on the BBC, rather than funding their brain-washing and their illegal sexual antics.

Resolute

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We get a lot from other channels too, none of which FORCE us to pay. With Sky or Virgin we get to chose whether we sign up.... with the British Biased Corporation we have to pay the licence or we aren't allowed to use a TV, whether we watch their channels or not.

I could happily never watch anything on the BBC, rather than funding their brain-washing and their illegal sexual antics.
I'm glad you also see the BBC as a Tory propaganda machine.

B

Bad_Influence

And now Sky Sports get rid of 3 iconic presenters with the rumour they are going to be replaced by black pundits...

Another programme I won't now be watching due to blatant anti-white racism.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The government are supposed to be Conservatives, but are nothing of the sort. They've let Marxism, slowly but surely, creep into our country, through the education system, where teachers feel it's necessary to indoctrinate children into hating their country, history, values and culture. They're taught it's a wicked and evil country, and that the people who oppose this Marxist agenda as the opposition. This is why we're seeing violent riots in America, with kids who started off role playing, realising that it gets very real fast when you're shot at by a 2A citizen, protecting their property from looters.

As for the Sky Sports presenters being fired. I didn't really watch the show. But i did catch Ian Wright's response online calling those who complain about the firings, relating to replacing three white men with three black people as "racists". And this is a narrative i expect to see more and more of.
It's like what's happened in America with the whole George Flyod fiasco, has trickled into our country and poisoned it. Race relations are being set back, and it's a shame because not all black people support the Marxist ideology behind BLM, the organisation.

B

Bad_Influence

The government are supposed to be Conservatives, but are nothing of the sort. They've let Marxism, slowly but surely, creep into our country, through the education system, where teachers feel it's necessary to indoctrinate children into hating their country, history, values and culture. They're taught it's a wicked and evil country, and that the people who oppose this Marxist agenda as the opposition. This is why we're seeing violent riots in America, with kids who started off role playing, realising that it gets very real fast when you're shot at by a 2A citizen, protecting their property from looters.

As for the Sky Sports presenters being fired. I didn't really watch the show. But i did catch Ian Wright's response online calling those who complain about the firings, relating to replacing three white men with three black people as "racists". And this is a narrative i expect to see more and more of.
It's like what's happened in America with the whole George Flyod fiasco, has trickled into our country and poisoned it. Race relations are being set back, and it's a shame because not all black people support the Marxist ideology behind BLM, the organisation.

The anti-white agenda has certainly set race relations back many years, and I agree wholeheartedly that it begins in school and colleges. Right now it's deemed wrong to love your country, or to speak out against BLM.

Sadly I think it will get worse before it gets better. :(

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
It all started when smacking your kids was made 'illegal'. Parents up and down the country were left with nothing but...
'Shush' or I will...Have to walk away and let YOU be a brat.

C

Common-Carnage

It all started when smacking your kids was made 'illegal'. Parents up and down the country were left with nothing but...
'Shush' or I will...Have to walk away and let YOU be a brat.
How often did your parents smack you?
Whatever the answer, it wasn't enough.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So the next UK prime minister will be either:

A white, male, Oxford graduate Tory.

A white, male, Oxford graduate and knight of the realm who joined in govt with the Tories

or

a white, male, Oxford graduate and knight of the realm who wants to impersonate the Tories.

It’s all this bowing to diversity that’s ruining Britain.

B

Bad_Influence

A white, male, Oxford graduate and knight of the realm who joined in govt with the Tories

or

a white, male, Oxford graduate and knight of the realm who wants to impersonate the Tories.

The way things are going it wouldn’t shock me if Nigel Farage has a hope. The silent majority will only be silent for so long.

When, as now, the minority become the focus, to the exclusion and social abuse of the majority, it can never end well.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

or

I think Priti Patel is a shoe in, if rumours are right, and that Boris will resign in six months time. There was a report that Dominic Cumming's father-in law mentioned how the PM may resign after six months because of Covid and his experience with it earlier in the year.

B

Bad_Influence

I think Priti Patel is a shoe in, if rumours are right, and that Boris will resign in six months time. There was a report that Dominic Cumming's father-in law mentioned how the PM may resign after six months because of Covid and his experience with it earlier in the year.

Just rumours I think. It’s debatable who started them though as if true, all parties could claim it as a win. Lol

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The way things are going it wouldn’t shock me if Nigel Farage has a hope. The silent majority will only be silent for so long.

When, as now, the minority become the focus, to the exclusion and social abuse of the majority, it can never end well.

The way our voting system is right now, it's either Conservative or Labour unfortunately due to FPTP. We don't really have much of a choice. I don't fancy another Labour government either. I think Blair and Brown put off voters long ago, which is why you see Conservatives regain power time and time again.

As for Farage and his Reform Party. If he tables a policy to scrap the entire BBC licence fee, we could see some movement. His platform will no longer be about Brexit, and he can focus on a true Conservative platform. But i don't hold my hopes up, as Conservatives always pull something out of their hat of tricks to sway the public vote in their favour. And also the fear of a Starmer government will cause voters to vote "sensibly" similar to how they voted last time. It was the fear of Corbyn.

B

Bad_Influence

The way our voting system is right now, it's either Conservative or Labour unfortunately due to FPTP. We don't really have much of a choice. I don't fancy another Labour government either. I think Blair and Brown put off voters long ago, which is why you see Conservatives regain power time and time again.

As for Farage and his Reform Party. If he tables a policy to scrap the entire BBC licence fee, we could see some movement. His platform will no longer be about Brexit, and he can focus on a true Conservative platform. But i don't hold my hopes up, as Conservatives always pull something out of their hat of tricks to sway the public vote in their favour. And also the fear of a Starmer government will cause voters to vote "sensibly" similar to how they voted last time. It was the fear of Corbyn.

Nothing has changed for Labour. A leader that sits on every single available fence, purely out of fear, just as Corbyn did.
Sadly I agree regarding Farage, but there’s time yet. As I said, the silent majority WILL be heard eventually.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just rumours I think. It’s debatable who started them though as if true, all parties could claim it as a win. Lol

I was hopeful of Boris, but after ditching his herd immunity tactic in favour of lockdown, even though he was reluctant, i have kind of lost my faith in him. He's someone who i thought would have a bit more of a backbone about him. But considering he's become a father, has been on a few holiday's with his fiancee recently, perhaps there's some merit to those rumours. We'll have to see what happens, but i think Priti Patel will take over if he does step down in February. His main priority was getting Brexit done, so perhaps he'll retire after that's completed.

B

Bad_Influence

I was hopeful of Boris, but after ditching his herd immunity tactic in favour of lockdown, even though he was reluctant, i have kind of lost my faith in him. He's someone who i thought would have a bit more of a backbone about him. But considering he's become a father, has been on a few holiday's with his fiancee recently, perhaps there's some merit to those rumours. We'll have to see what happens, but i think Priti Patel will take over if he does step down in February. His main priority was getting Brexit done, so perhaps he'll retire after that's completed.

I honestly don’t think he had an option regarding the lockdown. If he had continued with the herd-immunity plan he would have been accused of letting people die, even though in hindsight it would probably have been the better choice. Either way it was a political nightmare and not a decision I’d have liked to make.
I’m still undecided about Priti Patel but I do think the signs are good.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Nothing has changed for Labour. A leader that sits on every single available fence, purely out of fear, just as Corbyn did.
Sadly I agree regarding Farage, but there’s time yet. As I said, the silent majority WILL be heard eventually.

Starmer's as charismatic as a plank of wood. At least Corbyn had some character about him. But he was just so divsive and came across as anti-patriotic, and you don't win elections like that. It's the Same in America with the Democrats. They refuse to use the "God" word for whatever reason, and explain why America is such an awful place. The Republicans have flipped that and mention God and describe how important American freedoms are. There are two different narratives, and i think Democrats have lost this November election because of it.

Back