Bristol Protests ...

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. Watching the news, the other half said " why don't they just shoot them", one of the few times we've agreed on something!

Apologies that I cannot 'like' your comment, but I wished to say that I found it highly amusing. Concord in the home is so wonderful. :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
“ Violence is a disease, a disease that corrupts all who use it regardless of the cause." - Jimmie "Superman" Johnson

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
"To them, you’re just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code; it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. You’ll see. I’ll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They’ll eat each other. See I’m not a monster, I’m just ahead of the curve."

-Heath Ledger "Joker"

Calledsaul

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Please explain what part you failed to understand and I’ll try to rephrase it using shorter words for you. Unfortunately I don’t have any crayons for you to play with while you’re thinking.
Your big idea was to pull more out.

Back