✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Thuggery

B

Bad_Influence

But their mummies and daddies have always taught them that they can do anything they want, without consequences. So when Rent-a-Mob knock on their doors they think “£10 to have a fight and smack a copper or two? Yes please.”

Bring on the water cannons, then arrest each and every one of them, then fine them. If they aren’t working stop their benefits, if they are at university kick them off their courses.
Show potential future mobs that life DOES have consequences.

B

Bad_Influence

If the thought of laying face down on the concrete, hands behind your back with a policeman’s knee on your neck doesn’t appeal to you - don’t behave like this.

Instead, try not breaking the law. You’ll be amazed how many law abiding people don’t get kneeled on.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It all saddens me ,

Since the infiltration of Peaceful protests by Assad in Syria ,

It seems to have become a Worldwide trend ,

Peaceful protesting i think was a good way to get heard ,

But not this :(

B

Bad_Influence

We have pandered to the extreme left far too much. From BLM to Brexit (both sides), the actions of the police has shown these idiots that nothing will be done to them so they repeat the riots.
I’m not blaming the police, their hands are tied, and even when they make arrests some do-gooder of a judge hands down the minimum punishment allowed.
This has to stop. Peaceful protests have been hijacked by certain groups hell bent on social anarchy. They pit race against race, the haves against the have-nots, gender against gender against gender neutral (wtf?), they say they must be allowed to voice their opinion no matter how ludicrous it may be. And the media feed them, give them a platform, and they attempt to silence the majority.
This country is fucked, and unless the vast majority stop pretending it isn’t happening, that it won’t affect them, the idiots will achieve their goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
We have pandered to the extreme left far too much. From BLM to Brexit (both sides), the actions of the police has shown these idiots that nothing will be done to them so they repeat the riots.
I’m not blaming the police, their hands are tied, and even when they make arrests some do-gooder of a judge hands down the minimum punishment allowed.
This has to stop. Peaceful protests have been hijacked by certain groups hell bent on social anarchy. They pit race against race, the haves against the have-nots, gender against gender against gender neutral (wtf?), they say they must be allowed to voice their opinion no matter how ludicrous it may be. And the media feed them, give them a platform, and they attempt to silence the majority.
This country is fucked, and unless the vast majority stop pretending it isn’t happening, that it won’t affect them, the idiots will achieve their goal.

You typed all my thoughts right there ,

I think most ppl will be dismayed ,

They should be ashamed and as well as that they actually fcuked up their own "Cause"

B

Bad_Influence

Rent-a-crowd acting out their infantile fantasies of being revolutionaries. I wonder how many of these agitators were the very same ones that hijacked the vigil for that poor murdered girl last week? :mad:

Very many I’d assume. Any reason to causes unrest for these nutters. Scary times ahead I’m afraid.

B

Bad_Influence

Buildings not targeted by anarchists in Bristol;

Bookies
Benefit offices
Lidl
Wetherspoons

Coincidence?

B

Bad_Influence

Labour MP Nadia Whittome on the Bristol protests, where 20 police officers were injured including one with a punctured lung

“I am not going to get into condemning protesters when we don’t know what has happened yet”

Her comment was made after watching footage of some thugs trying to set fire to a police van with officers still inside. What more do Labour need to know before they condemn these domestic terrorists?

And how long before we see Starmer takes a knee in support of the protesters?

Last edited by a moderator:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
These people are ridiculous ,

And they wonder why the Police need new powers ,

Nobody wants this !!

I absolutely agree with you on this.
Of course, in most civilised countries, people have the right to protest.
Many international treaties contain clear articulations of the right to protest. Such agreements include the 1950 European Convention on Human Rights, and latterly, 1966 International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
I won't paste the wording of these Rights as you can click on the links to read more on this.
Most sources will add the following caveat: "However, this only applies to peaceful protest and does not extend to any violence inflicted or damage caused during a protest".
Recent 'protests' have been commandeered and hijacked by a terrorist minority. Those that are, are simply there to cause damage and disruption.
When a 'protest' is marked by violence then it really nullifies the argument of the protesters. It is now becoming commonplace and much the norm.
In summary, I think there needs to be clear definition about protesting and what is and is not allowed as it is apparent that quite a lot of people have lost perspective.

N.B. I have used inverted commas because the word protest seems to have lost all sense of meaning in a law-abiding society.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's Bristol, so it's no surprise to me. They've been doing this for years, and has gone unreported. They even have their own autonomous zone, driven by the community. So they're against corporations like Starbucks moving into their city.

Calledsaul

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Get a proctologist to put this back where you found it.

B

Bad_Influence

Get a proctologist to put this back where you found it.

Please explain what part you failed to understand and I’ll try to rephrase it using shorter words for you. Unfortunately I don’t have any crayons for you to play with while you’re thinking.

MissTwix

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
But their mummies and daddies have always taught them that they can do anything they want, without consequences. So when Rent-a-Mob knock on their doors they think “£10 to have a fight and smack a copper or two? Yes please.”

Bring on the water cannons, then arrest each and every one of them, then fine them. If they aren’t working stop their benefits, if they are at university kick them off their courses.
Show potential future mobs that life DOES have consequences.
Totally agree with you Chris, the problem is there are too many do gooders out there who complain about civil rights that will prevent any of that happening.

B

Bad_Influence

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them, without doing anything. “

Albert Einstein.

Back