Boris/Trump..Boris Trump.

Discussion in 'Current Events/News' started by badly, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Wojcik

Wojcik UKChat Familiar

Iran attacked the US embassy. That is an act of war in itself like I've mentioned previously. It's not as though America sent drone attacks without warning first. And i don't understand why people are so upset that a major terrorist was killed in the process. So no, i don't see how America can be portrayed as the bad guys here. You do not attack the US embassy, unless you are seeking conflict. Of course, if you're anti-American, then you'll see what the US did as a bad thing. You'll mourn the terrorist known as General Qassem Soleimani, a man responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans, and responsible for thousands wounded. The best we can hope for is that there is a change in the regime in Tehran.

It seems you underestimate the strength of America's military capabilities. Check them out, it's insane. The sheer might and power of the US military is frightening It wouldn't benefit Russia to get involved either because of the economic consequence, it also wouldn't benefit Iran to continue to attack the US, even though they do have a strong army like your mentioned, it's nothing compared to the magnitude of the Americans.

I have always admired America, not agreed with them on all their actions they've taken in the past, but i believe they're right here.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Bad_Influence likes this.
  2. Bad_Influence

Bad_Influence The Codfather

It's not for me to defend America's foreign policy. Whether I agree with it or not will make no difference, all I have done is to try, apparently unsuccessfully, to explain that it's not a black and white issue... there are so many grey areas.

You say 'Why should America be there?'... I say nobody knows the whole story, or at least the whole truth behind their stance on why troops are over there. We are fed so many lies, both from Governments and the media, that it is impossible for us to pick the facts from the propaganda. You choose to ignore that there are two sides to the debate, that is your right, but in my opinion it's a very myopic way to look at life.

Wojcik likes this.
  3. Bad_Influence

Firstly I never said YOU are unbalanced, only your opinion.

Again, it's not for me to defend or decry American foreign policy, neither of us has enough factual information on which to base an accurate opinion. I have never claimed that U.S. should have troops over there, just as I haven't said they shouldn't. Your opinion is closed to debate, it allows no acceptance that you do not know or understand the big picture. That, in my opinion, is a sign of someone who have been radicalised.

Wojcik likes this.
  4. Wojcik

Wojcik UKChat Familiar

Agreed. When someone can't accept the point that others have tried to make, then the debate has expired.

Bad_Influence likes this.
  5. supercookie123

supercookie123 UKChat Familiar

In other news, today I breakfasted on Lindt chocolate and have had a lovely roast dinner. I have just purchased some wonderful things from the Debenhams sale online and am now going to do some reading in the light of the Christmas tree, in front of a roaring fire. We are far too close to Twelfth Night and the demise of said tree. Ergo, Zionism, Imperialism, Globalisation and Deep State are not words I will be using this evening; thanks for the read though.:)

Wojcik, lucianthp and Bad_Influence like this.
  6. Bad_Influence

Did you mean "THEIR critical thinking"??? It appears you are still aspiring to a 3 figure IQ.

7. Bad_Influence

Finally you understand something... well done you.

boxofmatches likes this.
  8. Altair

Altair UKChat Familiar

And THIS...From a Newbie Chatter that thinks he/she/it...Is above the rest.!

Best reply.....?....'LOL'.

F.uck sake...:D

Wojcik likes this.
  9. Altair

Altair UKChat Familiar

There was Nothing Funny about the comment.

Wojcik likes this.
  10. Altair

Altair UKChat Familiar

All things fair?...I could give you that...;)

But i'm not going to.

Sanity shines through..;)

Wojcik likes this.
  11. Words

Words UKChat Familiar

Strike a light if your so bothered talk to trump not us

12. badly

badly Guest

Suleimani was no Iran army general.He was revolutionary guard,the mafia mob of the Ayatollah.He was behind Benghazi and the murder of a US senator and was in Iraq to orchestrate more attacks on the US embassy.
    Only 2 weeks ago an Iranian strike on a Saudi oil pipeline cut Saudis oil production by 50%.
    America has every right to protect the west's supply of oil by defending it's allies and every right to defend its own embassy's.
    It's a complete shift in policy from Obama's appeasement and shady deals to Trump taking decisive action.
    Obama and Clinton go on tv and lie about Benghazi to cover up their failure to act that cost American lives.
    Trump takes immediate action and Boris has come out in support of Trump again.
    Go Boris
    Go Trump

Wojcik likes this.
  13. Words

Words UKChat Familiar

Matchbox wont like you saying that badly it and its Iran cousins

14. lucylockett

lucylockett UKChat Familiar

15. lucylockett

lucylockett UKChat Familiar

I had to google oligarchy and it’s still flying over ones head .

16. Dong

Dong UKChat Newbie