Boris/Trump..Boris Trump.

Discussion in 'Current Events/News' started by badly, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Viggy

Viggy UKChat Newbie

2. Viggy

Viggy UKChat Newbie

I think it worthwhile re-watching President Trump in his speeches to the United Nations. You will see that he is absolutely totally against Globalism and always will be. It is my opinion that Soros The Hungarian is not long for this world and Trump is smashing up the Federal Reserve (which is neither Federal or a Reserve) and will re-implement the Gold Standard within the next two years. President Trump is doing an absolutely fantastic job since he was asked by the Military (and defended by them) to take out the Globalist Deep State some ten years ago. You may have wondered how nobody has managed to assasinate President Trump? But now you know the Military are four-square behind him and totally have his back.He is absolutely clean and that drives the Democrats totally crazy becasue they can't blackmail him (you know, like all those creeps in Holywood??) and can't find anything to hang on him. He will, for example, show his tax returns when HE is ready and there is nothing to see. This will piss off the Democrats, particularly when President Trump then demands the Democrats and their families hand over THEIR returns!! [Most of the Democrats had less than $1M before politics but now the likes of Pelosi $150M, Obama $1.3B, Clintons $70B, Maxine Waters $150M - you get the idea!).
    For more infor read the X22Report every day.

3. Bad_Influence

Bad_Influence The Codfather

There is help available o_O

4. Poco_Loco

Poco_Loco Flippy Fish

Fcuk the Government and Fcuk Boris ...... I can never die i'm Chuck Norris !!

Sorry but i like that line.......

=D