Bloomin fk! Saying I'm banned for ban evasion......again...sheeesh

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Losing the will to tell you to screenshot your ban message and post it...

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Upload a file and go from there. Stop the passive aggressive posts.

Poppy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190703-115726.jpg
    Screenshot_20190703-115726.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 18

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
We have your internet service provider on a block. You could say one chatter ruined it for all of you.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
If it only does it on your phone, it's because your phones data network is blocked. If it only does it when you log on with your pc, it's your isp.

Poppy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If it only does it on your phone, it's because your phones data network is blocked. If it only does it when you log on with your pc, it's your isp.
Hi this has happened several times weather I was using pc/tablet/ phone with home wifi or phone data. I was on chat Friday Saturday and this morning.cant under stand why some days in have no problems when I'm using same devises doing nothing different .then it comes up with the banned notice

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I guarantee that at some point you used a different isp as we a blocking a few service providers.

Poppy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I guarantee that at some point you used a different isp as we a blocking a few service providers.
I dont know how as i only come on when at home so would be same isp its fine for.couple.of days then says im.banned for ban evasion.anyway ty for your help x

Back