Big Fat Quiz of 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I presume that this is most probably an unrealistic whim on your part, not least because of your expectations of fellow members.
Secondly, are you honestly saying that you will 'publicly' expose yourself in a chatroom with the prospect, and likelihood, of losing credibility?
I hope I can make the event.

*** Go on ... tell me it was just a 'wind-up'. ***
;)

Are you angling for an invite to my elite team by any chance? Or are you simply suggesting i'm harbouring unrealistic opinions of my own importance by selecting a top-drawer team? ** I on a wind-up, bastardising a thread? never! ** ;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Are you angling for an invite to my elite team by any chance? Or are you simply suggesting i'm harbouring unrealistic opinions of my own importance by selecting a top-drawer team? ** I on a wind-up, bastardising a thread? never! ** ;)
Give me an example of your quizzing credentials, please.
For instance, have you appeared on University Challenge, Only Connect, Blockbusters or even Blankety Blank?
I would only consider joining a team with a creditable background.
Regrettably, I am currently hindered at typing above 30 words per minute on account of a defective spacebar.
However, I would consider myself an asset in any quiz team, given my extensive general knowledge and quizzing pedigree.
Have you had any offers so far?
:)

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you angling for an invite to my elite team by any chance? Or are you simply suggesting i'm harbouring unrealistic opinions of my own importance by selecting a top-drawer team? ** I on a wind-up, bastardising a thread? never! *

I am recruiting a team from the forum to take on the chat room quizzers. Must be super fast touch typists, minimum 65 to 70 words per minute. If you look at the keyboard whilst typing, or if your lips move when you're reading, don't embarrass yourself, me or the forum by applying to join my elite team, which will be known as 'The Forum Quizlings'. Thank you.
Hello stranger :) You should also recruit one whimsical genius team member to even it out. I'm taken unfortunately! x

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
No Os lol
Can I please have the names of all the team members who have agreed to play I will then forward them to admin so that they can be invited into the invite only room which will be made specially for this quiz.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Im up for some quiz fun ;)

O

Oswestrian

No Os lol
Can I please have the names of all the team members who have agreed to play I will then forward them to admin so that they can be invited into the invite only room which will be made specially for this quiz.
Team Oswestrian = Blue, GreatScott, Fair_Edin and myself. If any member can't make it then I would be happy if Moriarty joined the team.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL TEAMS

Your 'captain' must either list their team on this thread before 6 PM - UK time - or PM me before that time tomorrow

This is invite only

Thanks

A

AGirlHasNoName

Team Fat Mums - AGirlHasNoName, MrsBing, HereToMakeTheNumbersUp and CherryBomb.

Karmacoda

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Okay so my team should consist of : Blue, JerichoDown and Guest-Staffordian68 and myself.

O

Oswestrian

Team Oswestrian = GreatScott, Moriarty, Guest-ned-kelly and myself

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm feeling left out ...

What will I do with my time lol XD

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
slightly revised team, mattewuss, trishmins and Danny if he remembers lol