Better Than Contraception?

C

CrazyCatLady

This is a game rather than a post encouraging opinions, debates, insults or personal experiences (although personal experiences welcome, if humorous or short!).

No contraception except abstinence is guaranteed, but there are some situations or attributes of a potential partner that guarantee you or they will say 'No thanks, Love!'. Apart from the obvious (not being attracted to someone), what other situations or attributes are better than contraception?

So, for example, a bedroom of Coronation Street memorabilia is better than contraception.

The sillier (but logical), the better.

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A framed photograph of Donald trump in the buff, placed strategically at the foot of the bed, or wherever you choose to indulge in hanky panky!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When she came back into the living room in the Thigh High Boots, the Stocking tops just showing, The sussies and the Basque.
Oh yeah, bedroom baby..
The Double ended Dildo and the tube of lube on the bed side table........
Hasty retreat.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A tattoo of Boris Johnson...
Having a stamp collection...

I might get a tattoo of Boris to counterpoint a Churchill tattoo.
I do love that dog they use in thier commercials.
Maybe Boris could get a job selling insurance.

After all, like all insurace companies, we bet we dont feck up and/or die, they bet we do.
Boris does seem to fit the mold of "You must do as we say or you will die, or kill granny".
I reckon he would be great on TV adds.

:)

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Glow in the Dark Condoms....ya cant do anything for laughing

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Last week i was down town, this lady with this weird gothic spikey suitcase asked me directions to a hotel, i think she was french. Anyway one thing led to another, we have gone to room. She gets out a dog collar and a lead and tells me she wants to walk me around like a dog,not really my scene, but im backed into a corner here, cock my leg on the hotel raditor a few times, she seems happy. Anyway remeber tgat weird spikey bag, she goes over to it snd pulls out a bloody snake! Ran out then.

Back