Being Agnostic

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
At the risk of poorly quoting Monty Python for a second time in one evening...

There's nothing an agnostic can't achieve, so long as they don't know whether they believe in anything or not
I, too, am at risk of poorly quoting someone, more specifically another chatter, lofc (etc).....

Okay

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
Many years ago, a partner told me a tale where she began to suspect all wasn't what it seemed with her 'loving' moggie. The cat would brush up against her face with its head in bed, purring, and begin to softly nibble her cheek. One day, she pretended to be asleep, and the cat actually started digging its teeth in and gently biting her. My partner reached the conclusion that the cat was just on a trial run, before the cat did actually eat her, lol.
I'm sure I've read somewhere that cats have scent glands located on their cheeks - these glands produce a pheromone that cats use to mark their territory and communicate with other cats, when a cat rubs its face against objects or people, it is depositing its scent from these glands this behavior is known as "scent marking" and is a common way for cats to communicate and establish their presence in their environment...

a cat biting you does not necessarily mean it wants to eat you lol cats may bite for various reasons such as feeling threatened, overstimulated, in pain, or maybe it's trying to communicate it has a problem like a bad tooth, more than likely it's a sign of affection for you by just marking you as being in it's clowder. personally I prefer dogs.

(i quoted the wrong person earlier oop) lol

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
dog wink.jpg

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm sure I've read somewhere that cats have scent glands located on their cheeks - these glands produce a pheromone that cats use to mark their territory and communicate with other cats, when a cat rubs its face against objects or people, it is depositing its scent from these glands this behavior is known as "scent marking" and is a common way for cats to communicate and establish their presence in their environment...

a cat biting you does not necessarily mean it wants to eat you lol cats may bite for various reasons such as feeling threatened, overstimulated, in pain, or maybe it's trying to communicate it has a problem like a bad tooth, more than likely it's a sign of affection for you by just marking you as being in it's clowder. personally I prefer dogs.

(i quoted the wrong person earlier oop) lol

I, too, am at risk of poorly quoting someone, more specifically another chatter, lofc (etc).....

Okay

Agnostics believe that anything is possible because we know very little about what reality really is..

As for cats, now I have to find it..

Got it..

Why Your Cat Thinks You're a Huge, Unpredictable Ape

Is a really funny article on wired.com.
It's a safe, although politically questionable link lol.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Back