Banned

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nope, stilll banned unfortunitly
You logged in again with a VPN switched on on your device, the system detects it automatically. You need to thoroughly check your device please. Many have said it isn't on, only to come back to us several days later and say they found it was.

Daveydub

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
same again, nothing changed with my pc, randomly banned for a day or so, because the country i am from is known for Spam (ireland) randomly get back in again, and banned again currently, just bring it to your attention in case its not been flagged with ya (no VPN on,)

M

mario2

Why am i banned?
It said ban runs out at 12am on the 24th ? so here i am still banned (unfairly as i saw it)

M

mario2

I don't hide. Why would I hide? From Who?

Just do the right thing and go.

Loser. Hmm
I dont see you in he room? so your hiding ,come in the room and talk, you talk total bollox in any case i have a good laff at your 3 year old ramblings here , so do others for your info , now go n play with your babie doll.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I dont see you in he room? so your hiding ,come in the room and talk, you talk total bollox in any case i have a good laff at your 3 year old ramblings here , so do others for your info , now go n play with your babie doll.
Have a pop at me all you want... I can take it... I rarely go in the chat rooms because i simply do not have the time to.

You were asking for your account to be deleted 5 minutes ago.

What changed?

M

mario2

You were asking for your account to be deleted 5 minutes ago.

What changed?
Nothing , i still want it done but , your demented ramblings are keeping me entertained , no footy on tv so your serving a purpose, now run along and play sonny.

M

mario2

What a complete peanut that guy is ,and has an IQ of one too lololol

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
What a complete peanut that guy is ,and has an IQ of one too lololol
Nothing , i still want it done but , your demented ramblings are keeping me entertained , no footy on tv so your serving a purpose, now run along and play sonny.
Demented ramblings?

Who ME. !

I would look into a mirror if i were you mate.

Chill out.. Take it easy.

Not everyone here is out to get you.

M

mario2

Demented ramblings?

Who ME. !

I would look into a mirror if i were you mate.

Chill out.. Take it easy.

Not everyone here is out to get you.
Go away , your moms calling you to tidy your room .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I know, i can smell your foul stench from here , and for your info i dont drink much so dont try that one .
You don't drink much?...Well you have had enough for today haven't you.

I don't 'Try' anything with folks like YOU......I know.

Back