Banned

sudds

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello all, I seem to have been banned from chat...it says network is banned, (Im logging in through talktalk)....when I try on my mobile( Tesco) its saying the same thing.....any help please?.. Thank you

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all, I seem to have been banned from chat...it says network is banned, (Im logging in through talktalk)....when I try on my mobile( Tesco) its saying the same thing.....any help please?.. Thank you
Hi - could you please post what the ban code is with the ban message you are getting ? It is a series of letters and numbers in brackets.

Thanks

sudds

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi - could you please post what the ban code is with the ban message you are getting ? It is a series of letters and numbers in brackets.

Thanks
Hiya, thank you very much. The code is, 7b139cb9

Thanks again

sudds

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Please try again now - it seems it was part of a now lifted network provider ban.
Hi again and thank you for your help. Unfortunately I still seem to be banned with a new code showing... af4dab2d,.... Thank you

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi again and thank you for your help. Unfortunately I still seem to be banned with a new code showing... af4dab2d,.... Thank you
Can you just confirm that you are using 02 mobile data to access chat please ?

sudds

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Can you just confirm that you are using 02 mobile data to access chat please ?
Yes, I use both Tesco mobile ( 02) and talktalk...my laptop is talktalk. I seem to be unable to use either.....Thank you

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello ,
I’m not sure how to contact admin but it’s coming up I’m banned. I’m sure I’ve not been naughty and never break the rules. I am not in the UK at the moment, not sure if that could be why. It comes up with the following when I’m trying to access chat :

You account or client is banned. Trespassing (c56772a5).

Sorry to be a pain but I’m really unsure what to do.

Last edited:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've checked and that is a ban code relating to a permanently banned chatter. Unfortunately it may be because you are currently abroad and it clashes with the IP range for that trespasser. Can you say which country you are in ?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is likely why as many countries in eastern europe are blacklisted due to past spammers, scammers and ewhore bots. Sorry but you probably wont be able to connect until you return to the UK.

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That's strange. I could access chat while I was in Bulgaria. Unless it's linked to your Hotel WiFi, maybe?

Barney_Rubble

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi i have the following message - unsure why??
Your account or client is banned: Trespassing (f3cbf990)

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That ban relates to a permanently banned chatter. Hopefully it is just a temporary glitch. Are you able to log into the site and chat now ?

Daveydub

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That ban relates to a permanently banned chatter. Hopefully it is just a temporary glitch. Are you able to log into the site and chat now ?
yeh seems to be an ongoing issue? banned on and of a for ages now, log in ,get kicked for a known country for spam, i am in ireland, VPN is of, browsercleared, just thought id let you know its still happening thanks

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh seems to be an ongoing issue? banned on and of a for ages now, log in ,get kicked for a known country for spam, i am in ireland, VPN is of, browsercleared, just thought id let you know its still happening thanks
It was an auto VPN ban which I have lifted and isbjorn has now passed that on to you.

Back