banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Could you delete my account, I'm not okay with this being put on everytime I log on

It's unacceptable and other people use the computer

For the record I had an argument with a guy who said the age limit should be lowered on here and this obviously offended someone and now this is now what happens when I log in

Really whichever mod did it should be banned rather than me, but if not please delete my account Screenshot_20230314-233302.png

Last edited:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you delete my account, I'm not okay with this being put on everytime I log on

It's unacceptable and other people use the computer

For the record I had an argument with a guy who said the age limit should be lowered on here and this obviously offended someone and now this is now what happens when I log in

Really whichever mod did it should be banned rather than me, but if not please delete my account View attachment 12265
Firstly you were kicked for this : [Lobby]liam222: No offence but you sound like a groomer @guest-i_identify_as_a_Muslim <08:18:58> ― liam222

Then you were banned for this : [Lobby]liam222: @guest-i_identify_as_a_Muslim You should try the teens room, you sound like one of thoese guys from rotherham, who was in the newspaper <08:20:49> ― liam222

Now if you think either of those comments are acceptable, I suggest you seriously reassess your train of thought. We don't ban for fun, your ban was fully justifiable.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Firstly you were kicked for this : [Lobby]liam222: No offence but you sound like a groomer @guest-i_identify_as_a_Muslim <08:18:58> ― liam222

Then you were banned for this : [Lobby]liam222: @guest-i_identify_as_a_Muslim You should try the teens room, you sound like one of thoese guys from rotherham, who was in the newspaper <08:20:49> ― liam222

Now if you think either of those comments are acceptable, I suggest you seriously reassess your train of thought. We don't ban for fun, your ban was fully justifiable.
You conveniently left out the original bit, if you weren't so manipulative you'd put it in, other mods saw it don't forget.

Also do you or any other mods think it's acceptable to have that showing when someone logs on, you're aware that could give people the wrong idea?

If you think that's okay then there is something wrong with you and perhaps it's you who needs to 'seriously reassess your train of thought'

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You conveniently left out the original bit, if you weren't so manipulative you'd put it in, other mods saw it don't forget.

Also do you or any other mods think it's acceptable to have that showing when someone logs on, you're aware that could give people the wrong idea?

If you think that's okay then there is something wrong with you and perhaps it's you who needs to 'seriously reassess your train of thought'
I'm not a mod and your claim of total innocence and being banned unfairly was nonsense. Don't like what you really typed in chat being shown ? Then don't type accusations like that. That is not acceptable. Own your own actions and stop blaming others for your poor behaviour.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There was no claim of total innocence.

However, if you were to show exactly what was typed, the context and build up then people would take my side, I'd see your behaviour as poorer and more manipulative than mine

The conversation started with him asking why can't more 16 years old girls come in here and I pulled him up on that, if you see that as not acceptable that's fine but I'd find that strange

You're free to ban but unless you remove that from my profile each time I log in, I won't be letting it drop, people could take that the wrong way and I'm sure that was your intention

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was no claim of total innocence.

However, if you were to show exactly what was typed, the context and build up then people would take my side, I'd see your behaviour as poorer and more manipulative than mine

The conversation started with him asking why can't more 16 years old girls come in here and I pulled him up on that, if you see that as not acceptable that's fine but I'd find that strange

You're free to ban but unless you remove that from my profile each time I log in, I won't be letting it drop, people could take that the wrong way and I'm sure that was your intention
It shows that the kind of thing you typed in chat is not acceptable on this site. You typed it solely because he has a name with muslim in it and you know it. It was blatant stereotyping. Nobody would take your side on falsely accusing a chatter of being a groomer. There is nothing on your profile placed there by us, that message you posted is the ban message you get whilst you are on a ban. Try removing it from this thread as YOU posted it here.

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It shows that the kind of thing you typed in chat is not acceptable on this site. You typed it solely because he has a name with muslim in it and you know it. It was blatant stereotyping. Nobody would take your side on falsely accusing a chatter of being a groomer. There is nothing on your profile placed there by us, that message you posted is the ban message you get whilst you are on a ban. Try removing it from this thread as YOU posted it here.
I'd be offended by anyone behaving the way he did, it was disgusting that he wanted young girls on here, whether he is a Muslim or not is irrelevant, nobody would take your side, you've banned me for getting angry at something we all find offensive.

Are you gonna remove that? I share a computer and it's not okay to have that showing everytime I log on.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd be offended by anyone behaving the way he did, it was disgusting that he wanted young girls on here, whether he is a Muslim or not is irrelevant, nobody would take your side, you've banned me for getting angry at something we all find offensive.

Are you gonna remove that? I share a computer and it's not okay to have that showing everytime I log on.
You are deflecting and not even acknowledging that what you typed is not acceptable.

That ban message will appear every time you try log in until your ban expires - we don't change them. It will go once the ban time is finished.

I've explained enough now so this thread is now closed for any further comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back