banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drippy22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not banned but when I try log on in getting a message saying banned for ban evasion. why is this?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you try to sign in, what is the ban code ? It is a series of letters and numbers in brackets.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That ban is for another name - which you must have logged in on

Drippy22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've tried several times to log on since and still the same outcome. using my own name I may add. can you fix it at all ??

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are banned because you logged in on another name and whilst on that name you were banned for the comments you made.

Cosmonaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
*cough*
I seem to have a ban. Probably for "quoting" a troll, the reason isn't all that important and it's probably quite valid anyway.
Could I ask how long the ban is for?

Cosmonaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Very authoritarian. Lol. Cool, I'll check in every now and then to establish when it is The Important People decide that the ban for quoting a troll has been fulfilled. Kisses.

MrKhan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I believe this chat is institutionally racist. As an example over the last few weeks I have been joining as a guest and typing words like: P**i, B*g head, etc. in lobby and forty’s room and rightly so I have been banned. However there have been other chatters who have used these words towards myself on a regular basis and have never been banned for it. The worst somebody got was being told to stop goading by JoJoTurd. So racism for them is goading now. Anyway I’m not normally offended by racism however I am when a platform is designed for it and systematically supports it. Quite simply the mods on this chat like Elwood, JoJoTurd, etc allow for their friends to spout racist crap because they relate to them.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe this chat is institutionally racist. As an example over the last few weeks I have been joining as a guest and typing words like: P**i, B*g head, etc. in lobby and forty’s room and rightly so I have been banned. However there have been other chatters who have used these words towards myself on a regular basis and have never been banned for it. The worst somebody got was being told to stop goading by JoJoTurd. So racism for them is goading now. Anyway I’m not normally offended by racism however I am when a platform is designed for it and systematically supports it. Quite simply the mods on this chat like Elwood, JoJoTurd, etc allow for their friends to spout racist crap because they relate to them.
We do NOT allow racism, and when it is seen or reported it is always dealt with. I know for a fact that chatters have been banned for being racist towards you. Do not accuse me or any other Admin or mod of being a racist, without proof or evidence.

MrKhan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Truth hurts. Racist prick. Many a times people have made racist comments to me and they have just carried on as normal: Miketoyou, Markie, os, i-i, guest anybody, vampires, to name a few. As my test proved you pick and chose who you ban because you are racist motherfuckers and you don’t see it as racism when your mates are doing it. PRICKS

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no truth in your accusation. I don't have 'mates' as you call them on chat, and certainly none of the names you just listed. You're being nothing but insulting now so this ends here. Show us evidence or proof of this racism that was ignored and we will look into it. That's how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back