Banned Member List.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Could we have a BANNED MEMBER LIST. ?

So we know when they come back again.

I/E...Member 'Bad_Influence' was Banned for being a Sock Puppet of Member 'Tinkerbell'.?

A suggestion. ;)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
ALTAIR be top of list.....just saying

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
ALTAIR be top of list.....just saying
Of course Words...Me..Okay..;). That's not what i'm on about right now... but thanks...;)

Recently their has been a number of members showing up as 'Guests'.

Banned.

Either THAT or they ASKED to be Deleted.

List them here..So we know who is a sock puppet of who.

Soon sort them out.

T

thecakelady

Of course Words...Me..Okay..;). That's not what i'm on about right now... but thanks...;)

Recently their has been a number of members showing up as 'Guests'.

Banned.

Either THAT or they ASKED to be Deleted.

List them here..So we know who is a sock puppet of who.

Soon sort them out.
So, if we don't know who's been banned , nor who the new 'guests' are, how are we supposed to know that we're 'associating with' a banned member or failing to report them? We then get a ban ourselves without any prior notice. Are we supposed to be psychic?

Over the years I've got used to (usually politely) fending off the dodgy DM requests and have given up trying to work out who's who. The pervs usually leave me well alone now as they realise they'll get silly answers to their silly questions. If people want to pretend to be someone else then that's their problem. However, it's noticeable that the room chat, especially in the Wales Room, has declined considerably since several 'guests' have ruined the atmosphere in there. Something needs to be done to deter the persistent guests. If admin know who these people are, why can't they ban them instead of the regular , signed up members?

I'm currently waiting for a response to my ban appeal - probably won't get one as I can't include all the details that the form requests- mainly because I have no idea who I was supposed to have been 'associating with' and 'failing to report', nor when this alleged association occured. Oh well , looks like this site has lost another member - bye bye and have fun. ...... Now where do I find the link to ask for my details to be removed from this site......

T

thecakelady

I dont think I've ever seen cake lady in the rooms :rolleyes:
Oh well another oap gone ........this is worst than covid :eek:
But I'm loving the hissy fits over 7 day bans ;)
Maybe that's because you use different rooms , I've never seen you either, but you've only been signed up since last summer. I've been here several years.
btw I wish I was an oap - sadly I have another two years to go before the government finally pays out my state pension. Should've got it 4 years ago but that's another (Tory) story . Never mind, at least I'll get one, unlike you poor youngsters who will probably have to work til you're 90 ... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmonaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Maybe that's because you use different rooms , I've never seen you either, but you've only been signed up since last summer. I've been here several years.
btw I wish I was an oap - sadly I have another two years to go before the government finally pays out my state pension. Should've got it 4 years ago but that's another (Tory) story . Never mind, at least I'll get one, unlike you poor youngsters who will probably have to work til you're 90 ... :)
Who the hell banned thecakelady!!! As much as I know she has historically suspected me of being one of the aforementioned guest sex pervs in her DM (I deny this entirely, not that I wouldn't... but I didn't)... the site can't expect to have a morsel of credibility left if it bans the-fucking-cake-lady. She doesn't bake cakes, by the way.

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
btw I wish I was an oap - sadly I have another two years to go before the government finally pays out my state pension.. :)

Try taking early retirement like I did when I was 60 and go onto Pension Credit..:)

Back