banned from yah room

lufcturbo31

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i should of never been banned from yah last night all i said was f word its warm tonight and should of only kicked me

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
But you know very well that they are very strict when it comes to that kind of language. And let's be honest here, you have been a repeat offender in the past and have been warned for your behaviour. We all know that the YAH room has strict rules when it comes to obscene or vulgar language.
The Lobby room has lesser restraints on what can be said in there, which will attract people who want to chat with a bit more freedom and what kind of language they can use. Of course, there is a limit to what language can be used. Certain words are banned.
If you feel as though your ban is wrong or unfair, then i would suggest contacting one of the higher ups, and appealing the ban to see if there can be some resolution to this issue. Sometimes Mods can get it wrong like any human who makes errors can. So it may be worth contacting them personally via a message, instead of using a forum post to contest your ban. I think that would be a more efficient way of handling it.

J

JustinCredible

If people who get kicked in YAH for flaunting the room's rule by swearing can come straight back in..what's the point? often chatters deliberately swear in there then say 'see you in a minute' so kicking is clearly not enough..bans have to be handed out.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i should of never been banned from yah last night all i said was f word its warm tonight and should of only kicked me
look for banns on forum the ditial darlma will see to you

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The site is a collections of rooms, not yah with other rooms attached!
the rues aare there for reason i personally dont like to see swearing i dont do it , so when i use room i expect same.. they rlaxed other rooms if you read bannerrs as u go in you will see

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
you miss the point. Why does 1 room have rules that only apply to that room and not the whole site? What makes it so damned special?
i didt miss point if u read what i said the rules were same to other rooms till other day i believe ,. ask the powers that 'B' , see they can answer yu

J

JustinCredible

you miss the point. Why does 1 room have rules that only apply to that room and not the whole site? What makes it so damned special?
it's special because we who frequent the room are special and no not special needs so don't even go there! we're the creme de la creme of chatters..the elite..the very best! you have the rest of the site to utter those naughty words to each other that we have no desire to see so stop impinging on our chat experience by waffling on about points of order. Now move along there's nothing to see here :p

Back