Banned for what ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was disconnected by the Admin today .The reason ? Bestiality ! Now whatever gave her that idea I don`t know but I do know that it`s about time some of the staff here grew up and learned to cope with queries rather than just "ban " the person who queries !

spud

bugger off
Reaction score
you musta upset the sheep that show simpering allegience to the new regime hell...I suspect this site will be deserted within 6 months. They need to remember chat sites are about chatters and, not power crazy admins

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
you musta upset the sheep that show simpering allegience to the new regime hell...I suspect this site will be deserted within 6 months. They need to remember chat sites are about chatters and, not power crazy admins
Cheers spud ...I know what you mean .Only the old UKCB set will remain now they`r gradually getting control of the rooms again :D have fun mate .

P

Pageturner

get out? when did this happen , i was just typing to you lol

spud

bugger off
Reaction score
It happened just as was writing my marriage proposal to you pageybits ...
honest

spud

bugger off
Reaction score
by the way...the england room is as good as the yah room of old...you may find me there

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Gawd I hope you lot aint gonna bombard the England room as well..........we got all the outer regions in there now so it gets pretty busy. :eek:

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
dammit...I just got banned from yah for saying dickhead...what fucking dickhead came up with that rule
:)
I think they getting to be power hungry as it seems they ban for stupid reasons or no reasons. Since they are not getting paid for this I guess there is no reason for them to take admin/mod status seriously

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Altair how dare you be so nasty to a newbie?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Some just are Mac... not really allowed.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Someone leaving where Mac.... what post, what thread and what website....as you know I go to others too?

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Someone leaving where Mac.... what post, what thread and what website....as you know I go to others too?
I dont know. Sometimes you just say stuff without answering. Is it that foggy there? -.-

Back