Banned for no reason?

JunglistGuy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Cant go on chat room, keeps saying im doing ban evasion when ive never been banned? Lol whats going on?

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i am getting same here can you help me sort this out never been banned cant get in site why this message ...Your account or client is banned: This internet provider is banned due to persistent ban evasion. We've had enough. (729cad2c) NEV BEEN banned ?? when i never been banned but with o2 told ban be lifted all week 5th today still same yet some are in room on o2 im a reg chatter and you saying i cant get in any more am not changing internet provider extra costs just for uk chat thats crazy when i was using same o2 months no issues please can you help

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Parts of 02 are banned.
If you can’t get on try resetting your router/device. If that doesn’t work there’s nothing we can do, the 02 ban will not be lifted anytime soon

K

Karen998899

Parts of 02 are banned.
If you can’t get on try resetting your router/device. If that doesn’t work there’s nothing we can do, the 02 ban will not be lifted anytime soon
"Parts of O2 are banned there's nothing we can do........."
You actually wrote that! He's telling you he's banned because he uses a certain (legal) internet provider based in Britain and you replied that the "ban will not be lifted any time soon".
People don't think anymore for themselves. Unblinking automatons given even an iota of power as a "staff member" of a chat room.
What evil things do you think these O2 people are trying to do?

RectangleBob

Angst Rant Person
Reaction score
I got a bit annoyed on chat and said "incest" is becoming more prevalent in this country and I got booted. Surely the ban is to keep users safe? not end all discussion of it.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
You actually wrote that! He's telling you he's banned because he uses a certain (legal) internet provider based in Britain and you replied that the "ban will not be lifted any time soon".
People don't think anymore for themselves. Unblinking automatons given even an iota of power as a "staff member" of a chat room.

I wrote this in July of 2022. Stop living in the past

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Miss understanding is the most kindest wonderful caring person I know.

Only last week when I stomped my big toe and moan about it in the room for a few hours......she told me to grow some balls and stop being a weedy little needly little man :oops:

I think she's in love with me ;)

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm not staff but can I insult you too?

K

Karen998899

Classy laughing at a person's dead mum. Horrible filth. And "staff"

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I apologize if any content or interactions here have caused you distress. Please know that I am here to facilitate positive and respectful conversations. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or address, please let me know, and I'll do my best to assist you.

By the way. You're a trans man right?

Back