Banned before even using site

Rachael2514

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm banned before even using the site on your adult uk chat and you haven't even sent an email to verify the account yet. I have to admit these sites are perfect until you get to the administration which is slow and unresponsive. God forbid someone needs help. I've had to specially come on here to complain about their other site because they can answer an email? Wow

Rachael2514

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Omg lol you even have to wait ages to post the post the complaint about them taking ages this is unbelievable. How sh** is this

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm banned before even using the site on your adult uk chat and you haven't even sent an email to verify the account yet. I have to admit these sites are perfect until you get to the administration which is slow and unresponsive. God forbid someone needs help. I've had to specially come on here to complain about their other site because they can answer an email? Wow
Hi - have you checked the spam folder on your email account for the verification email ? You wont be able to get into the site until verification has taken place, that is how it works for any newly registered chatter. Please bear in mind too that all Admin and moderators are volunteers. This is not a job. Thank you.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Omg lol you even have to wait ages to post the post the complaint about them taking ages this is unbelievable. How sh** is this
Any newly registered chatter has to have their first Forum posts approved. This is to prevent scammers and spammers who register a name and then try to flood the site Forum.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have just checked at the other site and the reason you can't get in is because your IP Address is banned from when the user names Beth211 & Bethany211 used that site in the past.

BrightonMale

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You know it's not nice having a pop at admin tbh try being nicer
Admins are random people who abuse their "powers" mostly. You can tell which one don't like what... They use personal taste not T&C

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Admins are random people who abuse their "powers" mostly. You can tell which one don't like what... They use personal taste not T&C
No idea where you get your 'information' from but you are completely wrong. We are not 'power mad'. We are here to run the two UK sites on behalf of the site owner and have his full backing to do so as we see fit. The site has rules and TOU that you agree to when logging in. We oversee the moderation of the sites and if you break any of the rules or TOU then yes action will be taken against you by the moderators or Admin. If you are unhappy with this then please feel free not to agree to the rules and TOU of this site, but then you wont be able to access it.

murran

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
that's a matter of opinion tb h i don't have any complaints

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
OH WOW. well was going to suggest you try being intheir shoes for few days but dont think you even get past the 'we looking at your app[iction'. stage.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
generally I find the mods in these chat rooms to be helpful & on the ball, there's only been 1 time I've had an issue with a mod but it was in the early hrs of a Sunday many moons ago she gave me a mouthful of swearing haha I don't hold it against her everyone was drunk lool
I've never been banned & there's probably a few time's I should have been which shows how tolerant the chat is if you're genuine.
every time I've had an issue I've only had to pm @elwoodbluz1966 & he's right there to help he's like Edward Woodward :cool:
I'm banned before even using the site
not that you were but I'm pretty sure if one use's a VPN they will insta-ban them & so they should.

Back