banned again lol

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I am not this site, nor did I warrant that horrible post you made because I denied your appeal. You broke the sites tou. You did. Not me. Have some self accountability instead of criticizing me, my children that chatters will never personally know about, and my life, and instead point this misplaced anger elsewhere. I haven't extended your ban yet, but I have thought about.

B

Bad_Influence

Oh boy.... this is amusing. I think I might blame Dalai for telling me to stop typing 'lol' too much. It was the bot but hey, they are both affiliated with the site so it must be Dalai's fault. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Lmao I'm tired of catching other people's sh**.

C

CatFromHell

Oh boy.... this is amusing. I think I might blame Dalai for telling me to stop typing 'lol' too much. It was the bot but hey, they are both affiliated with the site so it must be Dalai's fault. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You can do one too you fucking creep.you remind me of that kid in school who always used to say "miss, you forgot to give us our homework"

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CatFromHell

Lmao I'm tired of catching other people's sh**.
Dalai, the point I was making was people's addresses were posted, some unhinged people might have made use of that information and use it to harm people and their families, it is not responsible behaviour, nobody deserves their personal info being posted, regardless of how shitty a human they are deemed to be.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Calm down lol

Mama Mia !!

Let's have a Picnic.

C

CatFromHell

I've had a bad day and I'm beginning to regret waking up.

B

Bad_Influence

You can do one too you fucking creep.you remind me of that kid in school who always used to say "miss, you forgot to give us our homework"
I will not say who you remind me of. Suffice to say that there is a trailer missing it's trash. :):):)

C

CatFromHell

Oh, and it would be its trash, not it's trash, sometimes the homework comes in handy
*edited for grammar*

C

CatFromHell

Right twice in one day, there was me thinking it was a bad one.

C

CatFromHell

I am not this site, nor did I warrant that horrible post you made because I denied your appeal. You broke the sites tou. You did. Not me. Have some self accountability instead of criticizing me, my children that chatters will never personally know about, and my life, and instead point this misplaced anger elsewhere. I haven't extended your ban yet, but I have thought about.
BTW, I never criticised your children. Sorry if it read like that.

Poco_Loco

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think Dalai has a tough job dealing with all these appeals and stuff ,
Sometimes it's nice to be able to just integrate and have a laugh ,
Must be tough ,

I have a lot of laughs with Cat , she's down to earth and Gen ,

Sometimes i break the TOU getting carried away having a giggle ,

Such is life ,

Nobody died ;)

C

CatFromHell

I was a b****, I'm sorry for being so frankly horrible to you Dalai, you do have a tough job and nobheads like me don't help. But yeah like you said poco, nobody died..
Please accept my apology, I'll try harder not to be a twat next time.
BTW, this isn't me begging for a lift on my ban, I know I deserve it.

Back