banned again lol

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Her ban sticks.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Also I'm at a horse show, so everything is going to probably stick, mostly because I'm not here/ don't care. *shrug*

C

CatFromHell

Shrug, doxing isn't funny is it but you've done that to at least 2 people that I know of, shrug your shoulders as much as you like, but it's illegal. what a vile thing to do, that's people's lives you're playing with, disgusting way to behave, and you have kids ? Imagine if someone doxxed you and harmed your kids, that's exactly what might happen to the people who's addresses you gave out here, irresponsible, childish, pathetic, I could go on, you'll just shrug your shoulders though and think it's funny, it isn't., I truly hope one day you see what a *** you are. I won't hold my breath though. You're a disgusting person, you really are. **** you and **** your website you ***.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
Been banned for trying to have a laugh? reason was i made an incestuous comment? I admit i did make a comment in reply to some banter, but no warning or anything when others have said far worse? My comment was tongue in cheek, i have seen other people get away with far worse, it hardly warrants a ban when you let people get away with far worse on here cos their "face fits", cue sarcastic passive aggressive comment from a person who runs this site! Tried to stick to the correct thread too, but it won't work, will it cos passive aggressiveness,

I have to ask.....Did ya get ya housework done? lol xx

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I didn't dox anyone. Something that can be easily proven by law enforcement. Take your misplaced bullshit elsewhere.

B

Bad_Influence

Oooohhhh. Beemovie hiding behind somebody else's comments. What a surprise. :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
A poorly informed chatters comments. Literally the worst kind of chatter to hide behind.

C

CatFromHell

You violated people's personal data and endangered them and their families, I don't think that's bullshit. Would you like it if someone did that to you? Obviously you would or you wouldn't have done it, irresponsible is not the word. Pathetic.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I didn't dox. So yeah. You're a delightful human. I can tell.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
You get that there are other members of staff right, because I don't think you get it...

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Nope. Just wondering why you don't get that I'm not the doxxer.

C

CatFromHell

Well someone on this site doxed, you are afiliated with this site, no?

Back