Bad Genie Game

S

Saphire

The wish you granted me could be made into a sci-fi horror film...sounds great.:eek:

Your sleepy wish is granted. You will sleep for a full 9 hours, unfortunately, you will have the recurring dream that you have overslept.
You are impossibly late for work, the panic, the sheer desperation when you can't find your shoes, car keys, mobile phone or a brolly.
You know one more late arrival at work will result in dire consequences.....your manager features heavily in this dream. o_O

I wish I could get organised for Christmas better.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CrazyCatLady

The wish you granted me could be made into a sci-fi horror film...sounds great.:eek:

Your sleepy wish is granted. You will sleep for a full 9 hours, unfortunately, you will have the recurring dream that you have overslept.
You are impossibly late for work, the panic, the sheer desperation when you can't find your shoes, car keys, mobile phone or a brolly.
You know one more late arrival at work will result in dire consequences.....your manager features heavily in this dream. o_O

I wish I could get organised for Christmas better.
Thanks for the nightmares, Saphire! (Ironically, I did sleep very well, last night!)

Granted: When you go upstairs to bed, you notice a light on in an upstairs cupboard. You open it to find it's full of the perfect gifts for all your family and friends; good quality wrapping paper, tags, etc and best of all, you spy underneath all that, your special Christmas cupboard foods and a big red envelope. Inside the envelope, there are a wad of food vouchers from your all time favourite grocery store (for the fresh stuff) and a ticket to collect your succulent fresh turkey. Not only that, but as you're gasping at your wish being granted, you get a text from a party planner- that's right! She's coming to decorate your house- inside and out- on a date of your choosing and whatever decorations you choose.
It's all done. All you have to do is sit back, crack open the sparkling and watch a Christmas movie.....but wait...what's that you can hear? A plane going over your house....but it's a little too loud. You pop out in to the garden to see why it's flying so low, but see that it's not a plane, but a comet and it's heading straight for your house.....

I wish my cats would grow opposable thumbs and start earning their bloody keep.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
(Oh dear god, I could have fun with this wish! Lmao)

Granted: you wake up and the WHO have announced that as suddenly as it appeared, Covid has disappeared and life can return to normal. Yet when you walk outside and see your fellow humans walking around, everyone who had the vaccine has developed sturgeon like features and all those who didn't have the vaccine have developed a raging thirst for caviar. You have an itching sensation and realise that you too are developing fish like features and see Mr and Mrs Joebloggs from four doors down, eyeing you hungrily from their front window. You realise- covid may have gone, but Roe-vid has started.

I wish I could sleep a full night, without hot sweats and feeling my eyes pinging open after every 90 minute sleep cycle.
Granted. You are now a man.

I wish I could eat a Padstow crab sarnie.

S

Saphire

Thanks for the nightmares, Saphire! (Ironically, I did sleep very well, last night!)

Granted: When you go upstairs to bed, you notice a light on in an upstairs cupboard. You open it to find it's full of the perfect gifts for all your family and friends; good quality wrapping paper, tags, etc and best of all, you spy underneath all that, your special Christmas cupboard foods and a big red envelope. Inside the envelope, there are a wad of food vouchers from your all time favourite grocery store (for the fresh stuff) and a ticket to collect your succulent fresh turkey. Not only that, but as you're gasping at your wish being granted, you get a text from a party planner- that's right! She's coming to decorate your house- inside and out- on a date of your choosing and whatever decorations you choose.
It's all done. All you have to do is sit back, crack open the sparkling and watch a Christmas movie.....but wait...what's that you can hear? A plane going over your house....but it's a little too loud. You pop out in to the garden to see why it's flying so low, but see that it's not a plane, but a comet and it's heading straight for your house.....

I wish my cats would grow opposable thumbs and start earning their bloody keep.
Your wish has been granted...and your cats are up to mischief.
Cats are incredibly clever creatures, as you well know, their new-found dexterity is enabling them to type. Because they love you, they have been enlisting you in many dating sites because they want their mummy to have the pick of all the 'eligible' men who are desperate to meet you....for 'fun and frolics'.
Your cats love typing in'fun and frolics' it gives their little thumbs a workout.

I wish someone would do my ironing.

S

Saphire

Granted. You are now a man.

I wish I could eat a Padstow crab sarnie.
You can, one is delivered to your door, unfortunately it's off, and you don't realise this till a couple of hours after you have wolfed it down.
See you in a few days.

I wish...see above.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You can, one is delivered to your door, unfortunately it's off, and you don't realise this till a couple of hours after you have wolfed it down.
See you in a few days.

I wish...see above.
Your ironing has been done as if by magic. The Ironing Elves, however, require a price. You must dance nekkid with a daffodil up your bum singing I was born under a wandering star in the baritone style of Lee Marvin. Failure to do so is too horrible to relay here.

I wish I had bigger feet.

Back