Bad Genie Game

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So here is a game called Bad Genie...
First poster rubs the lamp and makes a wish.
Next poster is the Bad Genie who grants the wish, with a twist. (they then make a wish for the next poster to grant)

For example:
Newbie: I wish I didn't have to go to work today.
Firefly: Granted. Your office has burned to the ground. No work today or for the foreseeable future.
I wish I had a puppy.
(don't forget to leave your wish)

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Granted: unfortunately its owned by Lady Gaga and you get stitched up for shooting her dogwalker, welcome to a 29year stretch in maximum security!

Wish: I wish I was eating a homemade cake whilst riding the ferris wheel in Canon city Colorado.

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Granted, one slice of toothpaste cake baked by a four-year old and 6-hours stuck at the top of the Canon City ferris wheel while the carney goes postal in the control box. :) Enjoy.

Wish I had a nice hot cuppa tea.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Granted, one slice of toothpaste cake baked by a four-year old and 6-hours stuck at the top of the Canon City ferris wheel while the carney goes postal in the control box. :) Enjoy.

Wish I had a nice hot cuppa tea.
Granted: One perfect lovely hot cup of tea sitting on the table, unfortunately you just locked yourself out in the garden and can only watch it going cold.

Wish: I wish I could have a sit on the loo just once this week without being disturbed!

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
:D Just once a week? That will do you? Sure! Granted. I'll post Cerberus outside the door to keep away unwanted loo visitors. (Hope you have your doggy treats with you)

Wish my kidney didn't hurt so much.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Granted: you wake up in a shallow grave on Mexico, you were drugged and had both your kidneys removed! Good luck getting home.

Wish: I wish I could remember my dream from last night.

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh that is a tricky one. But I will grant it, in exchange for all your future memories. I hope it doesn't turn out to be the spider crawling up your thigh dream....

I wish I was in bed.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Heres finding out,haven't remembered a dream on years.

Wish granted: you are in bed but then you smell and feel that someone with a bladder problem has been in there before you. Sleep tight.

Wish: I wish I could hear Handels Messiah performed by penguins in clown outfits

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Granted. I feel that there is nothing that can be done to improve upon this wish. Except that they will only perform the 78th bar. Over and over and over.

I wish for more flowers.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Granted: You inherit 200 fields full of flowers in full bloom, unfortunately they are opium poppies and the DEA come and burn the entire crop. You've lost them all and will be on the run for the rest of your life.

Wish: I wish to be able to read minds upon demand.

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
@Bad_Influence Join the fun, make it more fun :D...it is just a game coming up with silly wishes and silly ways to make them go sideways...everyone is welcome. You seem like the sort who would have some thoroughly entertaining turns.

Thread: Granted: You can now read minds on demand. Unfortunately, you have to read them out loud. Go on! Try it. Don't worry it won't be awkward at all.

I wish I had a pint of cider.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes I would like a cup of tea afterwards regardless of how amusing you found my tweekie impression!

Wish granted: you have a pint of cider, in fact it's the last pint of cider left over after the west glamorgan rugby club annual do. Yes it was sat on the table near the toilets but I'm sure it's fine. Enjoy that tangy taste sensation!

Wish: I wish that like Cher I could turn back time!

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Granted: Welcome to the Jurassic Era.

I wish I had a garden.

C

CrazyCatLady

Granted: Welcome to the Jurassic Era.

I wish I had a garden.
Granted: You are now the proud owner of a garden full of corpse flowers and poison ivy. In fact, it's so unique that Morticia Addams would turn green with envy.

I wish for a year's supply of cat litter.

S

Saphire

Wish granted.
However due to the urgent need to save the planet and cut down on packaging, , it will be delivered loose, so watch out for the skip shortly to tip your wish into your front garden.

I wish I was by the coast.

C

CrazyCatLady

Granted: you are now in a beach side cottage, with a fantastic view of the coastline....but what's that you can see? A freak weather Tsunami carrying all the sewage from Scotland and it's headed straight towards you.

I wish I could teleport.

S

Saphire

Granted...unfortunately you had no time to prepare, and you are now in some oddly unfamiliar surroundings surrounded by alien like creatures....and you are stark naked.
Let the adventure begin.

I wish this pandemic was over.

C

CrazyCatLady

Granted...unfortunately you had no time to prepare, and you are now in some oddly unfamiliar surroundings surrounded by alien like creatures....and you are stark naked.
Let the adventure begin.

I wish this pandemic was over.
(Oh dear god, I could have fun with this wish! Lmao)

Granted: you wake up and the WHO have announced that as suddenly as it appeared, Covid has disappeared and life can return to normal. Yet when you walk outside and see your fellow humans walking around, everyone who had the vaccine has developed sturgeon like features and all those who didn't have the vaccine have developed a raging thirst for caviar. You have an itching sensation and realise that you too are developing fish like features and see Mr and Mrs Joebloggs from four doors down, eyeing you hungrily from their front window. You realise- covid may have gone, but Roe-vid has started.

I wish I could sleep a full night, without hot sweats and feeling my eyes pinging open after every 90 minute sleep cycle.

Back