back again with a new username

• Thread starter chatsitesmostbanned
  • Start date
C

chatsitesmostbanned

former chatsite0utsider, and a lot of other usernames I had.....I am chat sites most banned person..... I talk in real life but I say more online..... I won't accept friend request, won't meet, won't text.....won't call.....won't video chat.....don't date.....and I will try to help this site get better

B

Beemovie

former chatsite0utsider, and a lot of other usernames I had.....I am chat sites most banned person..... I talk in real life but I say more online..... I won't accept friend request, won't meet, won't text.....won't call.....won't video chat.....don't date.....and I will try to help this site get better
Won't shut up

C

chatsitesmostbanned

I do shut up and I don't care that nobody care.....see I have some dislikes something else I'm known for being chat sites most disliked

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You lasted less than a week with the old name!

I have said this before but you need to take a look at your behavior - You create new names and just bang on about making the site great and being disliked! Maybe just chill use the site, don't try and change it ( We are just users - I don't see the owners asking for suggestions / feedback)

You will just look weird if you keep changing names! If you really can't stick to one name I would suggest canceling the account and chat as a guest that way you can chate under a new name every time you sign on.

Reaction score
If you go around to chat sites and have no issues deleting your account, why do you want to make this or other sites better?

C

chatsitesmostbanned

You lasted less than a week with the old name!

I have said this before but you need to take a look at your behavior - You create new names and just bang on about making the site great and being disliked! Maybe just chill use the site, don't try and change it ( We are just users - I don't see the owners asking for suggestions / feedback)

You will just look weird if you keep changing names! If you really can't stick to one name I would suggest canceling the account and chat as a guest that way you can chate under a new name every time you sign on.
been thinking about deleting and changing my name again

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Dude. no.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Stop changing your name.

Back