Ask yourself this?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Pmsl. Are you going to go missing again for days and say you’ve been on holiday?

Still not chillaxing I see.

Walk away from the computer/mobile/ipad Mr Extreme Right Wing fella, you are becoming swamped out with your stalking action.

stopit2.gif

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It seems to be important in the echelons of certain chatroom/forum users, in this particular webspace'

Totally agree and eloquently put.

A well-balanced emotionally stable individual simply would not lurk repeatedly demanding other people answer their creepy inappropriate questions. This is the trap the likes of Hell2bewith76, and I am no fan of his, fall into, because they bite. Then sly old troll Christopher sits back and basks in the glory that he has wound someone else up yet again.

It rarely works on anyone else and probably only works on Hell2bewith76 because of the number of years Christopher has trolled him.

Look at just how creepy he really is, because he has NO life, he assumes no one else does either. Types in that really odd manner that has absolutely no bearing on what goes on in the real world.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Totally agree and eloquently put.

A well-balanced emotionally stable individual simply would not lurk repeatedly demanding other people answer their creepy inappropriate questions. This is the trap the likes of Hell2bewith76, and I am no fan of his, fall into, because they bite. Then sly old troll Christopher sits back and basks in the glory that he has wound someone else up yet again.

It rarely works on anyone else and probably only works on Hell2bewith76 because of the number of years Christopher has trolled him.

Look at just how creepy he really is, because he has NO life, he assumes no one else does either. Types in that really odd manner that has absolutely no bearing on what goes on in the real world.

Excellent piece of writing. You have my utter agreement.

A Trolly Dolly like our Mr Extreme Right Wing Stalker fella, revel in the chocolate sauce of 'thumbs up' sprinkles and a never ending supply of cacao cultery cuntery.

Words melt across its typing fingers to be licked off at a later time by those in his particular 'bar'.

Tempering is a skill he hasn't quite mastered as yet though.

Online forum stalking of young women is.

Last edited:
Back