Ask yourself this?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Why do the same three or four randoms, on a site with 25,000 members, spend such a LARGE proportion of their spare time online constantly bi/tching about other chatters and or directly involved with constantly harassing other chatters?

Whether it be directly or indirectly. These are not random events and are the 'norm' within this tiny minority. Led by a loudmouth who is clearly away with the fairies and who has chosen to do it as a lifestyle choice for a long period of time stretching well into a decade.

Ask "Fiona" apparently, she knows.

While they type lines such as "I changed my name to avoid the bickering" (while they slyly fan the flames of bickering) or self-importantly declare over and over again for months "I am new on this site" and even make self-important threads repeatedly to constantly announce it?

"People have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

Ask yourself, why do they do this?

SamBally

Reaction score
I adore Glasgow, my brother is married to a beautiful Scottish lady and their family lives not far from what was the old Gorbals quarter.

Ask yourself this as well.

Whatever time I randomly post, with no set pattern, not predictable, at any time day or night, the same male chatter INSTANTLY leaves me a creepy "LMAO".

Constantly makes reference to me on other threads to which I have not contributed and does not even recognise how stalky he is when I point out, repeatedly, just how creepy it is.

Who on earth lurks online 24/7 like that, silently in the shadows just watching and waiting?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I adore Glasgow, my brother is married to a beautiful Scottish lady and their family lives not far from what was the old Gorbals quarter.

Ask yourself this as well.

Whatever time I randomly post, with no set pattern, not predictable, at any time day or night, the same male chatter INSTANTLY leaves me a creepy "LMAO".

Constantly makes reference to me on other threads to which I have not contributed and does not even recognise how stalky he is when I point out, repeatedly, just how creepy it is.

Who on earth lurks online 24/7 like that, silently in the shadows just watching and waiting?
hand clap.gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ask yourself this, why a person who never uses the chatrooms, never actually holds a conversation, but constantly insults anyone who doesn't share their extreme left wing views, spends his days posting threads that nobody except his bff comments on, even bothers about other people who do enjoy a chat?

POT.KETTLE.BAD

hippo side eye.jpg

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Ask yourself this, why a person who never uses the chatrooms, never actually holds a conversation, but constantly insults anyone who doesn't share their extreme left wing views, spends his days posting threads that nobody except his bff comments on, even bothers about other people who do enjoy a chat?
This would describe YOU.

Own Goal there old boy.

SamBally

Reaction score
Ask yourself this, why a person who never uses the chatrooms, never actually holds a conversation,

This is exactly what I mean.

This creepy old man has his beak in everyone else's business. This creepy old man thinks he is entitled to know.

How would he know mine?

This is his lifestyle.

This is his life.

It is just creepy the way he stalks women on this site, day and night, demanding to know their business.

SamBally

Reaction score
An emotionally stunted pygmy, incredibly creepy, demands other people answer his questions. Thinks, that because this is his lifestyle he is entitled to know what he describes as "factual".

99% of most other women online understand just how creepy online men like him are.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
An emotionally stunted pygmy, incredibly creepy, demands other people answer his questions. Thinks, that because this is his lifestyle he is entitled to know what he describes as "factual".

99% of most other women online understand just how creepy online men like him are.
hand clap.gif

SamBally

Reaction score
I have had a vision of him now, creeping about the site, in guest IDs, monitoring all the rooms in order that he can decide who, or who doesn't, according to him, uses the "chatrooms" or not.

An extremely creepy old man.

SamBally

Reaction score
The creepy old man has just angrily stated, a few minutes ago, that neither myself nor the lovely TwoWhalesInaPool uses main chat.

How would he know this unless he spies on EVERY room, 24/7, every day and night?

SamBally

Reaction score
You have said so before, but hey, let’s ignore that fact eh? Lol

I have NEVER said I don't use 'any' of the chat rooms, you creepy old liar, you are confusing me with your airhead sidekick who often states it.

Now f/uck off you creepy harasser of women and go and monitor ALL the rooms 24/7, in guest IDs, like you usually do.

You must do it because how else would you know?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The creepy old man has just angrily stated, a few minutes ago, that neither myself nor the lovely TwoWhalesInaPool uses main chat.

How would he know this unless he spies on EVERY room, 24/7, every day and night?

It seems to be important in the echelons of certain chatroom/forum users, in this particular webspace' that time spent in 'chatroom/forums' gains bragging/brownie points and rights. (shoulder shrug)

Perhaps its an elderly chatter thing although I could be wrong. Those who have used chatrooms/forums since the late 1990s etc., believe they are 'elite'. And I use elderly as in 'time spent' and not 'age'.

They have a need to prove something, anything, somehow, anyhow.

Yeah, anyhow...

I am so glad I don't allow uninteresting people like them into my life, off or online.

Back