appeal ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
do they want to encourage more ppl to use rooms or push them away and penalise regular chatters here ?

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
for what ollie ive not been chatting for hrs
it may have been jack on a diff name maybe last night you were talking to maybe that russel ? i dont know a lost like you and tinks here we all banned

T

trishminn

it may have been jack on a diff name maybe last night you were talking to maybe that russel ? i dont know a lost like you and tinks here we all banned
i was talking to russell today earlier if hes jack its news to me

T

trishminn

Simple rule folks. Ignore ALL guests and ANYONE new or who you don’t know.
i normally do bad there was a convo going on with el and glen last night as to why he was banned everyone was chirpping in i actually feel very ignotant at times for ignoring folk because there s so many hideys

T

trishminn

I'll take the hit for ya minns, rubes got banned last time talking to me lol
am shocked jack i was with ma lassie helping her book holidays i came bk hrs later and kicked an being told it was for talking to jack / are u that bad an influence lol ur the only jack i spoke to

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
they should have rules be a guest 3 times then become a member or blocked who is this elusive jack and i dont get if they know wha name hes on and we supposed to be talking to him why they not ban him then so we get banned he uses another guest name wtf ?

T

trishminn

they should have rules be a guest 3 times then become a member or blocked who is this elusive jack and i dont get if they know wha name hes on and we supposed to be talking to him why they not ban him then so we get banned he uses another guest name wtf ?
cara has just messaged me shes banned to

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
cara has just messaged me shes banned to
omg was elwood on a war path here banned loads no wonder rooms losing chatters at this rate so you tinks cara and me all for talking to jack on whatever name he was using i dont know

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
they need to stop guests swapping names by ip address if poss or any guests that abuse or evade bans they dont care as they just swap and we are the ones caught in the crossfire must be a way to sort it

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hmmm trying to think what name he was using last night that we all spoke to that was different in room

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your account or client is banned: Associating with Jack. Failing to report. how can i report when i dont even know what name he was using ?

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
apparently the ban was from site coo not elwood i did say this to elwood though ... understand that elwood but no disrespect to guests but certain guests that abuse or ban evade why have 4 or 5 reg chatters been banned against 1 guest for so called chatting to a ban evader that we dont know if hes swapped names its a chatroom and you obv know who it is for saying we talking to him so whys he not banned or he allowed to keep swapping names yet we are how is that fair?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
apparently the ban was from site coo not elwood i did say this to elwood though ... understand that elwood but no disrespect to guests but certain guests that abuse or ban evade why have 4 or 5 reg chatters been banned against 1 guest for so called chatting to a ban evader that we dont know if hes swapped names its a chatroom and you obv know who it is for saying we talking to him so whys he not banned or he allowed to keep swapping names yet we are how is that fair?
Elwood was in the room at the time. So surly if we apparently spoke to jack we would have been banned there an then ?? I saw elwood ask a chatter why he wasn’t in his other name. So maybe that was jack but I definitely didnt speak to him in pm or room. In fact i even typed being sarcastic i dont type to guests now as im not taking the risk of being banned for it. So god knows what we all supposed to have done or said

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Elwood was in the room at the time. So surly if we apparently spoke to jack we would have been banned there an then ?? I saw elwood ask a chatter why he wasn’t in his other name. So maybe that was jack but I definitely didnt speak to him in pm or room. In fact i even typed being sarcastic i dont type to guests now as im not taking the risk of being banned for it. So god knows what we all supposed to have done or said
well elwood told me he wasnt even online at time so god knows and what gets me is if we are all supposed to have spoken to jack they know hes a trouble maker why wasnt he banned at time that way we wouldnt be banned

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
wow ....

Associating with ban evaders

Anyone who knowingly associates with a serial ban evader will be banned. You will be banned if: * You are aware of the user's identity * You are aware they are permanently banned * You choose to associate with them instead of report them Current list of serial ban evaders: * Gaz * Jack...
ukchat.com ..... how do we know users id ??? or what name he uses we dont know if its jack ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back