appeal ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

manorparkboy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hello, i am a pensions expert. yesterday there was a conversation in the main room (lobby) and a member was asking how much his uk state pension was going to be. I was trying to be helpful and i posted the freephone 0800 number that people can ring to obtain a state pension forecast. I was then immediately banned for something called "doxing", which i wasnt doing. Is there any way this ban could be lifted, as the phone number i posted is uk government department public phone number, and i posted it so that people can obtain a pension forecast for themselves? Many thanks.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
hello, i am a pensions expert. yesterday there was a conversation in the main room (lobby) and a member was asking how much his uk state pension was going to be. I was trying to be helpful and i posted the freephone 0800 number that people can ring to obtain a state pension forecast. I was then immediately banned for something called "doxing", which i wasnt doing. Is there any way this ban could be lifted, as the phone number i posted is uk government department public phone number, and i posted it so that people can obtain a pension forecast for themselves? Many thanks.

Can you please appeal your ban using the correct procedure,

Ty

manorparkboy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Ty
hi can you please tell me how to appeal it and yes i will? I am not IT tech savvy, so yes please do tell me how to do it? Is there a link? it is not immediately evident how to do it? Many thanks

manorparkboy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Ty
please see my previoous m essage? this is frustrating as i want to follow the procedures but there is no clear way to find out wht the procedures are!!! Can you please help me by giving a link or instructions about exactly what the procedure is? I thought this was the procedure

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
please see my previoous m essage? this is frustrating as i want to follow the procedures but there is no clear way to find out wht the procedures are!!! Can you please help me by giving a link or instructions about exactly what the procedure is? I thought this was the procedure

Community Help - Free Chat Rooms

next time pm the number

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ll undo this ban. Don’t post numbers in the main rooms again. Thanks

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Can i appeal my ban please. Been banned again for chatting with a banned chatter ? I have not spoke to Jack in pm or the room since my last ban. An even had a discussion with admin about this earlier askin if jack was still banned an if we was to ignore him if he came in. But yet im banned for the second time

T

trishminn

hii there ive been kicked from room ive not typed for hours and i dont know why its been done ??????

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can i appeal my ban please. Been banned again for chatting with a banned chatter ? I have not spoke to Jack in pm or the room since my last ban. An even had a discussion with admin about this earlier askin if jack was still banned an if we was to ignore him if he came in. But yet im banned for the second time
me too tinks for same reason i didnt even know what name jack was using this is crazy if they know what name hes using why they not ban him i did ban appeal too

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hii there ive been kicked from room ive not typed for hours and i dont know why its been done ??????
me too tinks for same reason i didnt even know what name jack was using this is crazy if they know what name hes using why they not ban him i did ban appeal too

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
seems regulars get penalised yet half the guests that evade bans or abuse in hidey names can still get away with it why not use seperate room for guests or give them rules 3 chats then have to join that way you know who the chaters are surely

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
hello bad hows you ? not seen you in a while m8 it has changed ever since they closed 40 room and re opened it most from there use 60 room now but this banning for chatting to a ban evader we dont know who it is even is wrong
Well my ban message says for jack. If its who i think it was last night i never spoke to him in room or pm. I even asked a mod and admin about it today. But still get banned

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
think its the guests that need more monitoring as its half of them that cause probs for the regular chatters here not fair and if a guest that evaded a ban used another name how are we supposed to know who it is we not psychic i dont understand this and they should be given a time limit as a guest before joining as a member would half the probs here do any of you agree ?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
think its the guests that need more monitoring as its half of them that cause probs for the regular chatters here not fair and if a guest that evaded a ban used another name how are we supposed to know who it is we not psychic i dont understand this and they should be given a time limit as a guest before joining as a member would half the probs here do any of you agree ?
I think he was the one who elz asked him to use his own name or something to them words. So they new he was in there. But yet were all banned for it

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well my ban message says for jack. If its who i think it was last night i never spoke to him in room or pm. I even asked a mod and admin about it today. But still get banned
tinks i got exactly same message and who the hell is this jack thats causing probs for everyone i appealed too

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
exactly they know if hes using a guest name or whatever name he uses so ban him not us using hidey guest names this will ruin room if this is the way forward ?

T

trishminn

i am totally lost here to whats happened can someone give answers please

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
whats it got to do with jack ?????
exactly trish and hes obv using loads guest names and what we supposed to be psychic know who it is ? why we being penalised for a guest that they obv know who it is so why not ban him and not us ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back