Anti-woker Laurence Fox seen booing the Queen using megaphone

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
To me, they are everything.

Everything? Could you not be a partner of, or friends with someone who's politics were diametrically opposed to your own outlook? I wouldn't care if they were communist, Liberal or even a Green! :) Now, if they had racist views, or into anything illegal, that's another whole ball game... I've lived under too many governments to realise it doesn't really matter who's in power (not to us little people anyway) :rolleyes:
Laurence Fox and Art in the same sentence!
But the public are every picky about who they can separate art from the man. I wonder how many are happy to listen to 'Thriller', 'Bad', 'Smooth criminal' etc :rolleyes:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Comparing a sh** b-list actor, a nobody, to Michael Jackson and a truly global superstar and who WAS a talented artist is a totally different argument.

There is a reason why good a-list actors keep their personal views private most of the time. They can then play a role starting from a blank canvas. That is "art".

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So the more successful a person is, the more leeway we should give them? :rolleyes: Equal rights for all, special privileges for none! :)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So the more successful a person is, the more leeway we should give them? :rolleyes: Equal rights for all, special privileges for none! :)

He is very successful in being a nasty racist moron. With all the special privileges that entails, including being called out on his behaviour by those
who disagree with his racist and abusive attacks.

And if he cannot handle the heat of being in his tv appearance front line alt-right kitchen cooking up a meal of antivax, racism, and hatred of those that are different, then I suggest he picks up his privileged pots and pans, rams his non vaccinated salt and pepper into the area the sun doesn't shine and fuckys right outta there.

Last edited:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I can only speak for myself.

When I watch a film, or whatever, I want to fully immerse myself in the storyline, believe the characters are real and are the part they play, and to escape from reality for the length of the film.

Laurence Fox playing a part that he has previously sneerily insulted just doesn't do it for me I am afraid.

As an actor, the man is now tainted goods, and for good reason.

Back