Ancient technology...Baalbek..Lebanon.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Coral Castle is an interesting one, even built only 100 years ago its said it'd be difficult to build a similiar structure with current technology. Guy that built the castle never let anyone watch him build it. Even after he moved it.

Many architects today's have stated they would struggle with modern equipment to create a pyramid with such accuracy

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Many architects today's have stated they would struggle with modern equipment to create a pyramid with such accuracy

The great Pyramid in Giza sits on 14 Acres.

We could't even measure it until 1964.. when the laser Transit was invented.!

It sits square to within HALF AN INCH.

Even TODAY, with all our technology, WE couldn't build a HOUSE that precise.!

Makes one wonder just what Technology they DID have to build it.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
My dear Altair, after examining the Pyramids and the Spinx they have concluded these building could well be over 40 000 years old. And they still have no clue how they managed to build it. What we have today is speculation just like the big bang theory they are now coming back to that as well. The whole evolution theory is falling apart - as i said it's interesting to see it all unrevel ;)

So many things....So many answers. I'll try..!

The 3 main Pyramids in Giza cannot be aged over 40,000 years ago.

Same as the Sphynx. They are made of sand stone...Sand stone is not very durable.!

If they were made 40,000 years ago... they simply wouldn't exist now.!

The Big bang Theory?...Now you've got me rattled..! Was there EVEN a Big Bang?...or has the Universe Always existed?...Hmmm.

Evolution?...Well...We have evolved...Were we created or did we evolve?..

Of Course we evolved.!

What's puzzling now is...How did Organic matter evolve a MEMORY...RNA - DNA..Has to have a MEMORY.

Teleology HAD to come BEFORE DNA/RNA.

Teleology?..tieliology - Google Search - Free Chat Rooms

post-futurist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I never mentioned Foerster. ! I was talking about the LARGE STONE in the video. NOT about him.

That stone exists and it weighs almost 2000 tonnes. There are plenty more video's about the subject on youtube.

Acoustic Levitation. Possibly. The ancients had better skills with certain things than we do today, that's for sure.

von Däniken was a fantasist. His only gift was he knew what would sell books..!

Here's a small selection of the books I read....Which one would you chose? (If any).!

View attachment 1166
Looks like one of my bookshelves! I've read about half of the books in your photo. . The one I'd recommend for the curious 'general reader' is the Michio Kaku. He really knows how to popularise actual science!

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
They are said to have the ability to use sound to lift objects. This is something which our scientists are only now experimenting with. Sound can also be used as a weapon.
How about pulleys and levers ?

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A funny story....... Before i bought my own copy of Dawkins'..."The God Delusion"..I went into my local Library and asked for it just for a laugh.....'The God Delusion' By "Richard Dawkins' ???.....Everyone in the Library came to a stand still...! As if i'd asked for a book on Devil wor

So many things....So many answers. I'll try..!

The 3 main Pyramids in Giza cannot be aged over 40,000 years ago.

Same as the Sphynx. They are made of sand stone...Sand stone is not very durable.!

If they were made 40,000 years ago... they simply wouldn't exist now.!

The Big bang Theory?...Now you've got me rattled..! Was there EVEN a Big Bang?...or has the Universe Always existed?...Hmmm.

Evolution?...Well...We have evolved...Were we created or did we evolve?..

Of Course we evolved.!

What's puzzling now is...How did Organic matter evolve a MEMORY...RNA - DNA..Has to have a MEMORY.

Teleology HAD to come BEFORE DNA/RNA.

Teleology?..tieliology - Google Search - Free

vulcan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I used to be a Darwinist but have shifted to intelligent design. Darwin was a marvellous writer but his theory on the origin of the species by natural selection is very quaint and Victorian.
Dawkins knows this in my opinion, but wont admit as much...

So if hundred (or a million) monkeys each had a hundred or a million typewriters, for a hundred or a million years, they could not by random produce the works of Shakespeare. You would agree, an impossibility.
The same goes for viable proteins never mind an organ such as an eye.
Indeed certain mathematicians put the odds in the order of 10 to the power of 90 which is more than the number of particles in the known universe l
So there had to be some intelligent design.

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I used to be a Darwinist but have shifted to intelligent design. Darwin was a marvellous writer but his theory on the origin of the species by natural selection is very quaint and Victorian.
Dawkins knows this in my opinion, but wont admit as much...

So if hundred (or a million) monkeys each had a hundred or a million typewriters, for a hundred or a million years, they could not by random produce the works of Shakespeare. You would agree, an impossibility.
The same goes for viable proteins never mind an organ such as an eye.
Indeed certain mathematicians put the odds in the order of 10 to the power of 90 which is more than the number of particles in the known universe l
So there had to be some intelligent design.
Fair enough. Who do you think the 'intelligent Designer' was?.

Dolores

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
But we DO know how old the Pyramids are!. Modern Science proves it. No question. The stone used in construction has been accurately dated to 4500 years old.

The pyramids weren't built as tombs to bury the KINGS of Egypt.. let alone the dead.

They were built so big that they could be seen from SPACE.! That was the Primary objective of building them.

Same thing with the Nazcar lines... with their depiction of Monkey's and other animals.. so large that they can only be viewed from 'Above'.!

Primitive man hoping to send a message to the star man.!

In those times the night sky was an extremely lively place to look...(These days we cant see the cosmos, as they did, because of light pollution.)

They didn't have telescopes and nothing to use technologically wise.

Poor bastards. I feel real sorry for them...They built such massive things in order to be 'Seen' from 'Space'.

What i'm intrigued about.. is where did the Pharoahs go?..Just died out?..No family there NOW?
I would partially agree. All conspiracy theorists know that the Pyramids are build as an Orion reflection etc etc, buy if you are that technologically developed to build them, why would you need a map to find them? It doesn't make sense

Back