Am I mad to date 60 year olds at 30?

D

DougieSmalls

Guest
Its kind of funny how the OP made that one post and hasn't even bothered responding to even one reply...
Its just a kind of baity post to make on a forum...
 

Printablecopy

UKChat Initiate
Joined
May 1, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
23
I don't think relationship with huge age differences work out in the long term for one reason. Best case scenario he will have passed on and you'll be only 50. Gets harder to meet a new partner when you're 50 plus.
 

LiverBird

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
187
Reaction score
148
I don't think relationship with huge age differences work out in the long term for one reason. Best case scenario he will have passed on and you'll be only 50. Gets harder to meet a new partner when you're 50 plus.
They don't work out because they most likely have a wife
 
Back
Top